South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

As you should be. We hope you enjoy your trip to SP just not too much. LMBO

I will. Beautiful country over there. I'll be staying the night and spending Saturday in downtown Chattanooga with the family. Like I've said before. We are a year away from posing any threat. I've been pleased with our group this year so far. Ready to hear some pads popping!!! Go dogs!!

I will. Beautiful country over there. I'll be staying the night and spending Saturday in downtown Chattanooga with the family. Like I've said before. We are a year away from posing any threat. I've been pleased with our group this year so far. Ready to hear some pads popping!!! Go dogs!!

Anytime you have to travel I24 East from SP to Chattanooga go ahead and expect delays. Take an alternate route. If traffic is bad take Hwy 41 around the river, it drops you into Tiftonia. You can either get back on the interstate or keep going around this bottom side of Lookout Mtn and drop into East Chattanooga. Trust me, ask anyone, check traffic cams before headed to Chatt from SP any day of the week.

Anytime you have to travel I24 East from SP to Chattanooga go ahead and expect delays. Take an alternate route. If traffic is bad take Hwy 41 around the river, it drops you into Tiftonia. You can either get back on the interstate or keep going around this bottom side of Lookout Mtn and drop into East Chattanooga. Trust me, ask anyone, check traffic cams before headed to Chatt from SP any day of the week.

Thanks. I do know about the traffic. My older son went to UTC a few years ago. He still lives there now. I enjoy the back road rides myself.

Last night was looking at old pics from Pirate games taken by my mom. I saw Billy Jean Gibson, Carolyn chance, Harvey Allison of course and it made me just grateful to have played for sphs and had the support of my community. Very special. When my mom was battling cancer fee years ago. One Friday night cut on radio so she could hear the game. Once you become a Pirate. The community will love you forever no matter how old you get or they get. Great to be a Pirate.

Last night was looking at old pics from Pirate games taken by my mom. I saw Billy Jean Gibson, Carolyn chance, Harvey Allison of course and it made me just grateful to have played for sphs and had the support of my community. Very special. When my mom was battling cancer fee years ago. One Friday night cut on radio so she could hear the game. Once you become a Pirate. The community will love you forever no matter how old you get or they get. Great to be a Pirate.

You are right about that big guy. Great memories that last a lifetime. I've got too many to ever list. Edited by TheAmbassador

Congratulations to the Pirates ! pirateship.gif

That was certainly an exciting way to end the regular season ! redthumb.gif

It is truly amazing to see what you guys are able to accomplish year after year.

Good luck in playoffs. If I come to the speedway, can I shoot the cannon? Cannon_shoots_5.gif

not only shoot the cannon but you can sip out of PowerP 's new thermos.