Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

Coalfield ain't Harriman folks. Harriman does not like physical football, coalfield loves it. You will not run on coalfield like Harriman. I'm just giving my opinion of course but an entirely different animal is climbing the mountain this week.

crow we ran all over coalfield and didn't even throw the ball that much because we didn't need too.

Coalfield ain't Harriman folks. Harriman does not like physical football, coalfield loves it. You will not run on coalfield like Harriman. I'm just giving my opinion of course but an entirely different animal is climbing the mountain this week.

And Coalfield don't have the athletes  of Harriman.

We love it too, crow.  This cloudland team will not lay down.  Bring that animal on up here. whooooooooooo!!!! :o

Oh I know you do. I'm certain this will be a physical game. My point is Mckinney is as good as pace on the ground but actually has blocking and is an accurate passer with good receivers. Coalfield is a good team, Harriman has some good athletes. Big gap between 2 and 3 in region 2 this year and 4 made it a nail biter last night.

Thats the ticket. Time will tell

Anything can happen.  That's why the king doesn't leave at halftime when the landers are in trouble.  Its hard to convince some people.  When you have a rb like Arnett, you can't lose.  The boy's faith in God is a rarity.  He has ran through everyone like a mack truck and you won't find one ounce of arrogance in that kid. 

Oh I know you do. I'm certain this will be a physical game. My point is Mckinney is as good as pace on the ground but actually has blocking and is an accurate passer with good receivers. Coalfield is a good team, Harriman has some good athletes. Big gap between 2 and 3 in region 2 this year and 4 made it a nail biter last night.

I've watched Parker McKinney.  Awesome kid and qb.  Everyone knows what coalfield is bringing.  The highlanders respect the coalfield yellerjackets.  All I'm saying is they will not get to be comfortable on the mountain this year.  Cloudland will play 4 quarters

We love it too, crow. This cloudland team will not lay down. Bring that animal on up here. whooooooooooo!!!! :o

I love the fact you all won't lay down,but Coalfield will win this game handily.Harriman is a good team,I told you all that.I gave Harriman a slight edge for scoring fast and they did exactly that but CHS put up 60 points--who would have ever guessed that one!LOL.but to say NO ONE gave you a chance isn't correct all of ho have football knowledge and had seen Harriman KNEW you all had a good chance.Great win tho!!!