Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

Well Green Devils, what a time it was. I was a little down tonight due to an ailing leg injury, but what an atmosphere and game. My props go out to your Coaches and players. Greeneville had EASILY the best defense we'd seen all year and Ballard is a great up and coming QB. Yes, i thought yall got away from passing the ball like i had seen on film, but maybe due to respect of our secondary? Who truly knows, but anyway yet again, we were fortunate to win. Sometimes it pays to be more lucky than good, we've been very lucky this year and our team never stops fighting. Jadarius Sackie is an absolute bowling ball of a RB and has deceptive speed. He's a great kid and player and I thank yall for the complements of him and our team. I also thank the Greeneville fans for showing us more respect than last year. Perhaps there was just a couple of bad apples last year who knows, but all the people i saw were very nice and gave us good wishes going foward. Thanks Greeneville for a VERY memorable game I will never forget. Go Bobcats!

If not for the great play at the end,I really don't think there would be a question to any decision.This Central team can play and had a lot of size and speed.I was worried at halftime thinking the Devil defense would get worn out.When Greeneville was passing,Central made a lot of great breaks on the ball.Really lucky not to have two pick six plays.That's a good reason to run and the game came down to one play that works very few times when tried.Have to say,number 47 and 11 we're beast on the run as well for Central.Trying to look at it as just a football fan and not a Devil fan,these were two very good teams and just a shame someone had to lose.