South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

do you know the difference between charged and convicted? She can dig and and dig, she will end up with a hole. Maybe you can use that hole to bury your man hood.

Pegleg you and powerp are going to find out what charged and convicted is when that Burnett man finds you for stealing my durn thermos. You think im joking but im not.

Guess my age and ole school mindset doesn't fit in today's recruiting world of high school athletics, but where did loyalty go with the community the kid was raised in? I have no problem with situations where a family moves due a job situation, but to move to 'greener pastures' for HS athletics? Really? That's what has always bothered me about SP and MC. Kids chasing a winning program and parents promoting that instead of teaching the kids about loyalty where there roots are. I grew up in small town with 3 red lights, and most hated rival was 5 miles across the bridge. Greenback was hardly in the radar, but Alcoa and Maryville were all close. Anyone back in those days who ever thought of leaving for another program would have been considered scum. Period. Parents taught us to be loyal and do the best we could with the deck of cards dealt. Chasing perceived winning programs? Why? Better chance of collegiate play? Nope. A kid good enough to play college can be found at a fishing hole. Don't understand it. Never will. Teaches kids the wrong thing.

Nope, you are absolutely wrong about a kid being found in a fishing hole. Aint nobody looking at teams who never play against real competition or have reps against other good teams. No one is interested in the local hero who might run 4.7 rushing for three hundred a game against middle school jv teams playing HS football. Being loyal? Really? My kid's public middle school coach was arrested in front of him one day durring practice for having a relationship with a student. Teachers at that school were fired for soliciting prostitutes online. There were at least three suicides at that school within three years. I don't feel any need for him to be loyal to something like that.

do you know the difference between charged and convicted? She can dig and and dig, she will end up with a hole. Maybe you can use that hole to bury your man hood.

Of course I know pegleg. You were charged when the neighbors called the cops on you for indescent and unnatural acts with that goat. You were convicted when the judge threw you in the slammer and you were afraid to pick up the soap.

She better get a big shovel, start early and quit late to dig a hole that big. Matter of fact, she might ought to get a back hoe.  You think Im jokin but Im not.

Stay on topic. This is the only warning.

Thanks,

Backseat mod.

I dont know why they wont stay on topic southtowner. Come visit out pages sometime and make sure that the topic gets stayed on as well. Y'all have a great day. I've had a blast chattin with y'all!!

Ambassador can you make an "educated" guess on who this carguy is?

Must be a car salesman. He ticked me off for saying things that weren't true, but I will agree with him on one thing. People abuse NCS regularly so that is why they are reacting this way. I don't say much to them so when I give the facts I don't appreciate it when people don't listen. I'm sure he loves his team and is going to be loyal to Brother Brothers. Personally, I only wish good things for their program.