Meigs County Football at Forrest

Tiger86

This is going to be a good one. Meigs doesn't have the amount of athletes Tyner had, but they are coached better. Where are all those Meigs people from last year and earlier this season that wanted to run the coach out of town? 10-1 and having a shot vs the region 4 number 1 seed sounds pretty dang good to me.

They didn't know what the have!Lot worse coaches out there,just look at Harriman!

This is going to be a good one. Meigs doesn't have the amount of athletes Tyner had, but they are coached better. Where are all those Meigs people from last year and earlier this season that wanted to run the coach out of town? 10-1 and having a shot vs the region 4 number 1 seed sounds pretty dang good to me.

I have to disagree. I've seen video of the nonathletic Meigs kids running around, over, and away from the Tyner kids. There is no athletic shortcoming they will have to overcome with better coaching. #'s 17, 19, 1, and 23 are as good or better than anyone on the Tyner squad.  Big lineman and very good looking skill players on that squad.

I have to disagree. I've seen video of the nonathletic Meigs kids running around, over, and away from the Tyner kids. There is no athletic shortcoming they will have to overcome with better coaching. #'s 17, 19, 1, and 23 are as good or better than anyone on the Tyner squad. Big lineman and very good looking skill players on that squad.

Thank you!!!!

No one wants to admit that Meigs has improved enough to be worthy of the place they are.

Our boys believe in themselves and the community believes in them.

So I'm looking forward to a good game Friday night.

Again thank you for your post.

Fans need to understand that sometimes a team isn't playing badly, but the other team is playing better. I've said this for 2 years now that if meigs can figure out where to put players in the right positions they would be tough to beat. It appears they have figured some things out. That coach up there is a good coach.

MC-28

F-21