I voted! I prayed

Blaze45

Today is the last day of the America so many of us know. Regardless of who wins it will change the country our ancestors fought , died and sacrificed to create and preserve. There is one thing you can do that is as important as your vote if not more so, PRAY!  Pray that the outcome will not be our will, but Gods. Pray that whomever is elected will lead this country with morals, values and God at the forefront of every decision they make. If I had them, I would pass them out to go with your I voted sticker in big letters "I prayed sticker".I am asking for Gods absolute blessings and mercy on this country. We have a duty to vote, but the privilege of prayer, don't forget to do both We don't have the answers but God does. We will either be a part of his perfect plan or apart from it.

Today is the last day of the America so many of us know. Regardless of who wins it will change the country our ancestors fought , died and sacrificed to create and preserve. There is one thing you can do that is as important as your vote if not more so, PRAY!  Pray that the outcome will not be our will, but Gods. Pray that whomever is elected will lead this country with morals, values and God at the forefront of every decision they make. If I had them, I would pass them out to go with your I voted sticker in big letters "I prayed sticker".I am asking for Gods absolute blessings and mercy on this country. We have a duty to vote, but the privilege of prayer, don't forget to do both We don't have the answers but God does. We will either be a part of his perfect plan or apart from it.

Outstanding post brother...!!!

so basically vote Trump lol

Blaze45, I totally agree.

That is what we should do every election. Maybe that's the point and why we're in this mess. We stopped praying. The Jews in the OT did likewise and look what happened to them.

What we seem to have been given is two supposed Christians who don't act like they are, two agnostics, and one LDS.

Edited by DBGRAD70

like.png