Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

This gaim haz me vurry wurried.....Blackmun iz lowdid wif athleets....And yung Master Teague haz ben offured bye evurbodee....Looks like a yung Riggs two me....Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost.... :unsure:

I t will be close until it starts... then you rebels will do what ya'll do to most everyone. ... I would love to see us go up there and play lights out ball and sneak a win out of there....we ars down a few players still and don;t know that a perfectly healthy Blaze team would have a good shot. But thats why we strap'em up and play. 

He just don't want to go poking something with a stick and find out it bites.

I detected a little poke by Stars at Teague with the nice little comparison to Riggs- we all know what happened to Riggs when he went up against Maryville a few years ago.

As for the game, Rebels will win handily if they play their normal game. Blackman vs Bradley sounded like a great game but this one shouldn't be quite as dramatic.

I detected a little poke by Stars at Teague with the nice little comparison to Riggs- we all know what happened to Riggs when he went up against Maryville a few years ago.

As for the game, Rebels will win handily if they play their normal game. Blackman vs Bradley sounded like a great game but this one shouldn't be quite as dramatic.

I believe Riggs had around 75 yards in that game.

I believe Riggs had around 75 yards in that game.

Hopefully Teague fairs better than Riggs, he is a great kid with one of the best attitudes. Works hard and is better off the field than he is on.  We have been whooped before and this may be no exception to that , but here is hoping we play a good tough game.

Now ewe'uns cain tawlk abowt ole STARS all ewe'uns wont's two...Butt this kid iz tha best rb weave seed all yeer....maybe inn a deckaid......and Blackmun's reccurd wood bee a lott bettur if'un tha Master haidun't missed tham gaimes urleeur.....Hear look fer yoreseif..... :popcorneater:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4708272/58271488bd752030d0adf2c9

Edited by STARSNBARS

Now ewe'uns cain tawlk abowt ole STARS all ewe'uns wont's two...Butt this kid iz tha best rb weave seed all yeer....maybe inn a deckaid......and Blackmun's reccurd wood bee a lott bettur if'un tha Master haidun't missed tham gaimes urleeur.....Hear look fer yoreseif..... :popcorneater:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4708272/58271488bd752030d0adf2c9

While he looks to be great, I could've ran through some of those holes. Looked like the Red Sea parting. He probably could've gotten through a few of those in a wheelchair.

While he looks to be great, I could've ran through some of those holes. Looked like the Red Sea parting. He probably could've gotten through a few of those in a wheelchair.

He does get some good holes to squirt through ... but his 4.3 forty speed helps..But like I say we are just hoping to come up and give them Rebs a good tough game