Springfield @ Pearl-Cohn 4A Qtr. Finals

LEON

Tough match for the Jackets but glad to be still playing. For Springfield to move they will have to bring their A game and hope that P-C doesn't and have some breaks go our way. The better team doesn't always win , you just have to better on this one night. Two 4A powerhouses have been sent home early in upsets , so anything can happen that's why you play the game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl-Cohn is a monumental challenge for Springfield. I know for a fact that Springfield feels like they are capable of knocking them off. Win or Lose this will be the final home game for Pearl-Cohn this postseason because in the semifinals the west hosts this year. I'll make the trip to PC, listen to Catfish heat up the microphone, and watch an excellent football game. I'll take the Firebirds to win 42-14. They seem to be on a mission to finish it this time around.

Pearl-Cohn is a monumental challenge for Springfield. I know for a fact that Springfield feels like they are capable of knocking them off. Win or Lose this will be the final home game for Pearl-Cohn this postseason because in the semifinals the west hosts this year. I'll make the trip to PC, listen to Catfish heat up the microphone, and watch an excellent football game. I'll take the Firebirds to win 42-14. They seem to be on a mission to finish it this time around.

We are hoping that we can keep it closer than your prediction. We will show up and give it our best shot. We are proud of our Jackets and Coach Wilson win or lose. We all know that to win this game is a daunting task for the Jackets. We may lose to won't be for a lack of effort. Your the best right now and to be the best you have to beat the best. That is way you lace up the cleats and play it on the field. See you Friday

We are hoping that we can keep it closer than your prediction. We will show up and give it our best shot. We are proud of our Jackets and Coach Wilson win or lose. We all know that to win this game is a daunting task for the Jackets. We may lose to won't be for a lack of effort. Your the best right now and to be the best you have to beat the best. That is way you lace up the cleats and play it on the field. See you Friday

I'm not a Pearl Cohn homer although I have known Coach Brunetti for years. I do like the mindset that the Jackets will bring to Nashville on Friday night. Good Luck!