Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

Yea my bad it is AF don't know why I put that. ..I hope to see a crowd as well...better for a competitive atomosphere. I've watched film as well, from my stand point lookin at they style of play and ours I believe we win. As long as we don't go back to the days of old when the 3rd round was our kryptonite...but I don't think so.

Yea my bad it is AF don't know why I put that. ..I hope to see a crowd as well...better for a competitive atomosphere. I've watched film as well, from my stand point lookin at they style of play and ours I believe we win. As long as we don't go back to the days of old when the 3rd round was our kryptonite...but I don't think so.

coach10ac,It's all good. AF, Army, Navy ... you knew it was one of those service academies! LOL!

I agree about the atmosphere part as well. I just want to see another school that travels well to come to the comfy confines of Whitehaven Memorial Stadium and enjoy a Friday night football game and just take in the special night that it will be. Come to the game, buy tickets to get in, buy a refereshment in the concession stand, after the game, have some chit-chat with some of the host fan base and just have a good time and enjoy the event. I think that Whitehaven Memorial Stadium is a fine place to enjoy and very good, competitive high school football game on a Friday night. I'd hate for the Franklin fan base to miss it. Or any other fan base, for that matter. 

Come to the game, bring your pom-poms and cheer your team on! Let's make a night of it! There will be PLENTY of tailgating going on before the game. Franklin fans are invited to get there early and just hang out and meet folk before the game. It is pretty awesome!

I don't think we go back to the days of old. It's championship or bust. It's what's expected. It's what the team strives towards. Hey, I remember when the 2nd round was our kryptonite.

Edited by kwc

Boss aint going for that no mo