South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I guess the best answer we can give is we don't play the game we just talk about it.SP as you know are always VERY confident in their team because of their history of owning 1A and most 2A schools.We just have to hope that our boys are ready for the fight that Pitt brings to us.We are confident but have to be realistic,going to Pitt in the playoffs and expecting to win is a hard task.That being said I know we can win but we have to play our best ball of the year to do it.Also we haven't played that best game yet!This may be the one!Mark my words truth there won't be no winning going away!This will be a game!Our D is too good for that easily compare it to Marion and Seq.

I watched Greenback on film, SP wins by as much as coach Grider wants!!

I find it very hard to believe your defense is like Jasper's. IMO, they are the best team we have played all year. Our coaches just coached circles around them that night and we won.

Powerp you have already cost us two championships. You get on here and run that yapper. You are going to make them real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Greenback has a very good team. They have steamrolled people like we have this season. This will be a 4 quarter game! We have played the 2&3 A semi finalist this year. Paying in those 2, we are ready for the caliber of team that's coming. Hey it's the semifinals...it should be close anyways!!

This South Pittsburg Team is the most well rounded Team I've seen in many years! First and foremost a great Ball handler at QB.. the best core of running backs I've seen at South Pittsburg. Our O and D line is the Strongest I've seen since 94... The best receiver I've Ever seen in Cade.. the most well rounded TEAM South Pittsburg has had in years. I just don't see this Greenback Team stopping this Train.... If South Pittsburg can get a cpl Stops, South Pittsburg walks away in the 4th... Spitt by 15

Edited by Geno