South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Sum1uno is a class act in my book! Yes I'm watching my third son wear that number now, and last until my grandson gets older, hope he carries it on. My oldest son made it to the semis with the oldest Rice undefeated in 09 only to lose to UC but what a game! My middle son was on the 2011 undefeated state championship team and my youngest is a sophomore this year, he's started all 25 games at offensive tackle and is 24-1. WC has had four undefeated regular seasons, 2009, 2011, 2015 and 2016. Only me and coach Rice have had a kid on each of these teams

Had the privilege of meeting sum1uno last night thanks to beerman. I can see you have some family football tradition going there!

Had the privilege of meeting sum1uno last night thanks to beerman. I can see you have some family football tradition going there!

Yes I met sum1uno too. He goes down on my top CoachT meets of all time behind a few others mostly because I've met the others more than once. I look forward to meeting up with him again. Maybe I will come find you captjack next week

Yes I met sum1uno too. He goes down on my top CoachT meets of all time behind a few others mostly because I've met the others more than once. I look forward to meeting up with him again. Maybe I will come find you captjack next week

Brother, you already found me once! Lol you made the comment of watching our youngsters in wheelchairs by the time they get to high school!

Also, Greenback holds the playoff edge against South Pittsburg. They have met 5 times with the Cherokees winning 3. SP won the first time in 85. GB then knocked SP out of the playoffs 3 years in a row in 90, 91 and 92. Then SP won again 2011. All matchups were in the first round except for the 2011 game which was in the second round.

Greenback's last loss in the semis was in 1992 to Oneida.

There is your useless info of the day.

Also, Greenback holds the playoff edge against South Pittsburg. They have met 5 times with the Cherokees winning 3. SP won the first time in 85. GB then knocked SP out of the playoffs 3 years in a row in 90, 91 and 92. Then SP won again 2011. All matchups were in the first round except for the 2011 game which was in the second round.

Greenback's last loss in the semis was in 1992 to Oneida.

There is your useless info of the day.

You are correct!Hopefully we can give you all a game.