South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I spoke with President elect Donald J. Trump this morning and he said this game would be HUUUUUGE.

The Don also said he is mandating this Friday to not only be Black Friday but Orange and Black Friday.

If Trump comes to this game I hope he leaves his dog at home cause pegleg and powerp will wind up in the BigHouse.

Trump said he would like to meet  up with Roy and see what he thinks about his pole compared to Murphys. 

I spoke with President elect Donald J. Trump this morning and he said this game would be HUUUUUGE.

The Don also said he is mandating this Friday to not only be Black Friday but Orange and Black Friday.

If Trump comes to this game I hope he leaves his dog at home cause pegleg and powerp will wind up in the BigHouse.

Trump said he would like to meet up with Roy and see what he thinks about his pole compared to Murphys.

Wow didn't expect this kind of welcome,having my own day!You South Pitt fans a REEEAAL nice.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah and I hope Roy's isnt real mad at me anymore for starting my own website because he was to occupied with Wendy to start his.

Edited by orngnblk

Wow didn't expect this kind of welcome,having my own day!You South Pitt fans a REEEAAL nice. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and I hope Roy's isnt real mad at me anymore for starting my own website because he was to occupied with Wendy to start his.

Roy stays mad. Ain't no pleasing him.

Also, Trump said he was gonna appoint Bass as TheAmbassador to Antartica.   I said 'cool'.

We NEEDED IT!All our folks calling for 21-28 point win in the playoffs against a team like CF with a stud QB like Parker??Yeah right that kid is a PLAYER!Cf got a little dirty at the end and we got a little banged up but Big Josh is a player and he will be ready!They had a good game plan but our speed on D just killed any shot of them running the football and they were too one deminsonal.Don't get me wrong they have some very good receivers that are as scrappy as they come and Parker was SPOT on on the long ball,I mean in stride spot on!We stepped it up after the half with some GREAT adjustment by the staff and just went to work on them up front and that was the game changer.

GB ate up the clock in the 2nd half last night. It felt like coalfield never got the ball on offense and they killed themselves with penalties on their first two drives of the second half. GB made some great adjustments and Willis made a couple of big throws. If he throws the ball like he did in the 2nd half then I think you all will come home with a win.

GB ate up the clock in the 2nd half last night. It felt like coalfield never got the ball on offense and they killed themselves with penalties on their first two drives of the second half. GB made some great adjustments and Willis made a couple of big throws. If he throws the ball like he did in the 2nd half then I think you all will come home with a win.

#2 hasn't played to his potential all year and he really made some great plays last night.We NEED HIM to play that way Fri!#6 was in beast mode last night!

This will be a tight game i do believe! I wish i could make it but i am going to stay in Dunlap and hope Squatch pulls a huge upset! Best of luck to SP i hope to see all 3 Valley teams in Cookeville! Oh what a sight that would be! Either way Congrats to both teams and i thought i would never say this but GO PIRATES!!!

This will be a tight game i do believe! I wish i could make it but i am going to stay in Dunlap and hope Squatch pulls a huge upset! Best of luck to SP i hope to see all 3 Valley teams in Cookeville! Oh what a sight that would be! Either way Congrats to both teams and i thought i would never say this but GO PIRATES!!!

congrats to the Indians- I don't see it as an upset- your boys need to do what they do- don't let the name intimidate - hit them in the mouth and go represent the east!