South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. This man just called that man from ronnies red eye and said that mcqueen boy would be back this week. Is this mess true? I garuntee you if it is he needs to chase chickens this week to get real fast. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I guarantee you Grider will be real mad for giving away his secrets and I ain't joking!

You have a great family when we talked a few weeks back, but Greenback will have to play much better to win this one. SP hasn't been slowed down on offense since week 4. A close loss to 3A semifinalist Sequatchie County and a win over 2A semifinalist Marion County has me thinking we have an excellent chance in this game. I didn't foresee myself feeling this way back in the summer.

I am glad we had to play a real game going into this one.Cofiled is a fine football team and we needed a test to see how we could rebound and i liked the intensity after the half.NOW THIS GAME!We cannot let Pitt get out 14 and expect to stay in the game,we have to play much better pass D on the corner or Kennemore will still be running next Sat morning!I do think this will be a four quarter game and we have just as much chance to win as the Pirates do.As for the comment about you all being balanced,we we aught to match up well then cause we are very balanced as well.This is the game I circled on my calendar in August!Two GREAT teams going at it for all the cookies to represent our side of the state.Gonna be a battle!Bass whoever gets to 35 wins this one..

Said it Marion thread and saying it here Kinfolk. Pirates by 14-21 Friday. No offense Kinfolk but beating Coalfield by a touchdown makes me think greenback has no chance. I know you can't compare scores Kinfolk but a duck is a duck. Coalfield is a duck SP is not. I'm just keeping it real.

Keep it real Tyrone. Have to say I agree. SP is back.

Said it Marion thread and saying it here Kinfolk. Pirates by 14-21 Friday. No offense Kinfolk but beating Coalfield by a touchdown makes me think greenback has no chance. I know you can't compare scores Kinfolk but a duck is a duck. Coalfield is a duck SP is not. I'm just keeping it real.

I hear ya kinfolk, but sometimes A Duck Can Pull A Truck...

I do think you are selling Coalfield a little short.They have probably one of the top three QBs in 1A this year and he kept them in this game with some timely VERY ACCURATE passes.GB is their own worst enemy against CF and they got it together and got a huge win.CF is not on SPs level noe GBs but they have a knack of playing us tight as does Oneida in the playoffs.CA is no where near the team they were last year but nevertheless a great win at their place by Pitt.I'm not close to saying GB will beat Pitt at the speedway but GB is a fast team that is extremely hard to run against.SP has as good a passing attack as we have played just because of the athletes they have.McKinney's is and will be the best QB we have played against.SP line looks to be the best we have seen a great improvement from last year.Our line when they decide to block is pretty good also(this is where my worry comes in).This should be a great matchup!SP will be the favorite at home for sure but we can play and sure aren't no CA or Fayetville we will bring a game!Good luck to both teams.Always nice to see these two OnB teams go at it! Edited by orngnblk