South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Said it Marion thread and saying it here Kinfolk. Pirates by 14-21 Friday. No offense Kinfolk but beating Coalfield by a touchdown makes me think greenback has no chance. I know you can't compare scores Kinfolk but a duck is a duck. Coalfield is a duck SP is not. I'm just keeping it real.

i disagree about coalfield being a duck!! This will be a 4 quarter ball game with two good teams.

i disagree about coalfield being a duck!! This will be a 4 quarter ball game with two good teams.

while we appreciate the confidence ole Tyrone is showing we Pirates knew this game was coming and we Pirates know it will be 4qtrs - The stage is set and I for one can't wait! I'm not saying the east can beat the west but I believe that also will be a 4qtr game regardless of who wins Friday night! I am hoping to meet some GB posters Friday !

while we appreciate the confidence ole Tyrone is showing we Pirates knew this game was coming and we Pirates know it will be 4qtrs - The stage is set and I for one can't wait! I'm not saying the east can beat the west but I believe that also will be a 4qtr game regardless of who wins Friday night! I am hoping to meet some GB posters Friday !

You will.We will leave a little early to not hit that dreaded I-75/24 traffic and may just come down 27 to 41 and take the scenic route! Edited by orngnblk

Both teams have had huge victories throughout the season. Both are good teams. This is the matchup everyone has been waiting for on the east side. I'm excited for the opportunity to play and get back to where we belong! It's going to be tough but I like our chances with the way our offense is clicking right now. I know about Roberts but does GB throw it a lot?

Both teams have had huge victories throughout the season. Both are good teams. This is the matchup everyone has been waiting for on the east side. I'm excited for the opportunity to play and get back to where we belong! It's going to be tough but I like our chances with the way our offense is clicking right now. I know about Roberts but does GB throw it a lot?

Roberts wasn't the Star last night another young man stepped up and had a monster of a game(this kid will impress you all).RUNNING AND CATCHING!Passing game was shaky early then we started hitting on both cylinders.Coalfield is a good team some folks think not but they are tough!

Roberts wasn't the Star last night another young man stepped up and had a monster of a game(this kid will impress you all).RUNNING AND CATCHING!Passing game was shaky early then we started hitting on both cylinders.Coalfield is a good team some folks think not but they are tough!

ain't too many times one should or could count Coalbucket a pushover- those guys are tough as nails! We know it was a war last night for you guys !

ain't too many times one should or could count Coalbucket a pushover- those guys are tough as nails! We know it was a war last night for you guys !

We NEEDED IT!All our folks calling for 21-28 point win in the playoffs against a team like CF with a stud QB like Parker??Yeah right that kid is a PLAYER!Cf got a little dirty at the end and we got a little banged up but Big Josh is a player and he will be ready!They had a good game plan but our speed on D just killed any shot of them running the football and they were too one deminsonal.Don't get me wrong they have some very good receivers that are as scrappy as they come and Parker was SPOT on on the long ball,I mean in stride spot on!We stepped it up after the half with some GREAT adjustment by the staff and just went to work on them up front and that was the game changer. Edited by orngnblk