South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Your entitled to that. I just know that everyone and anyone who has watched SP since 94 could tell you your wrong. I'm not downing our team this year, at all. We look great. Speedy as all get out and play very hard and gritty. But you clearly didn't watch the 2007 team because the only advantage this years team would have on 2007 is nicer uniforms. and no I was not a part of that team.

I only said best in years. Not THE best

This is not accurate. We are good, but this is totally inaccurate.

Plus 1 you're exactly right. Our line has improved a lot, but the SP line in 2007 was nasty. I don't think Greenback has as good of a defense as Sequatchie and Marion County. SP will put up a minimum of 35 points. Greenback will have to outscore SP to win this game from what I've seen.

I have to disagree also.Pitt had some excellent teams that would whip this one in the 2000's.

If you wanted to try and rate this team to recent memory. Here it goes... 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 were definitely better. The 2012 and 2013 teams are pretty close to this one. The biggest difference is there is no team in the east like Gordonsville was in 2011 and 2012. I believe this team has a shot, but also that Coach Grider's best years could still be ahead.

You will.We will leave a little early to not hit that dreaded I-75/24 traffic and may just come down 27 to 41 and take the scenic route!

great idea! Avoid Chattanooga at all cost during Friday rush hour. We ain't as fortunate as you Lenoir City folks with 4 lane interstates . If you do get stuck in traffic Roy and PowerP I will come get ya, if you can find us somewhere to sit it down... Our boys will have to play with the chip on their shoulder and the focus they have demonstrated in the last two weeks. Edited by pegleg

not that hard to do - there all over Facebook. We ain't trying to hide it like Marion does - is what it is - line em up tell them where your coming and see if they can stop you right? I would be sure to watch the Whitwell , and Grundy film those will be important ones!

dont hint too much, they may figure out what you saying and as Roy says , Grider will be mad at you.

Historical rivalry at its finest. When everything is on the line it just heats the pot even more. Two of best teams in the state. Tradition rich programs. Hard to pick one over the other, but this guy's gut says Pirates win in a back & forth barnburner. Hope no injuries happen at this level in East or West so all teams are at their max whoever gets to finals.