South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Woah Kinfolk, I seen those state teams in 07 through 2011. I know your excited but I personally don't see this years SP team nearly as talented as any of those teams Kinfolk. Might want to dial it back a notch. I'm just keeping it real.

I did say in awhile.. not the best.. the best was 1994 hands down period.imo

Where are Greenback posters?

Well this GB poster goes to be about 7pm for an early rise!

To the game,a friend of mine who is very good at breaking teams down with me texted me last night and gave me a link to watch some Of your alls games.One was with the McQueen kid and the other two where Marion and CA.

After him telling me his insight I had to see some myself and I will say you all are very impressive to say the least.We are a fast team in our eyes but you guys are faster!!!Our line play is pretty good and your alls is also and very quick off the ball,we haven't seen that much this year.CF still has the best passing game I have seen but you all have more players that can get into space than they do CFs QB is the biggest difference.We are similar as Crow stated to me but no way can we play from behind on you guys!!If we don't match scores with you all it could by a route!I am just calling it as I see it!You all will score no doubt in that,question is....Can we???

Well this GB poster goes to be about 7pm for an early rise!

To the game,a friend of mine who is very good at breaking teams down with me texted me last night and gave me a link to watch some Of your alls games.One was with the McQueen kid and the other two where Marion and CA.

After him telling me his insight I had to see some myself and I will say you all are very impressive to say the least.We are a fast team in our eyes but you guys are faster!!!Our line play is pretty good and your alls is also and very quick off the ball,we haven't seen that much this year.CF still has the best passing game I have seen but you all have more players that can get into space than they do CFs QB is the biggest difference.We are similar as Crow stated to me but no way can we play from behind on you guys!!If we don't match scores with you all it could by a route!I am just calling it as I see it!You all will score no doubt in that,question is....Can we???

I'd like a link to watch the jasper game again.  I haven't seen it since that night.