South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

This South Pittsburg Team is the most well rounded Team I've seen in many years! First and foremost a great Ball handler at QB.. the best core of running backs I've seen at South Pittsburg. Our O and D line is the Strongest I've seen since 94... The best receiver I've Ever seen in Cade.. the most well rounded TEAM South Pittsburg has had in years. I just don't see this Greenback Team stopping this Train.... If South Pittsburg can get a cpl Stops, South Pittsburg walks away in the 4th... Spitt by 15

Woah Kinfolk, I seen those state teams in 07 through 2011. I know your excited but I personally don't see this years SP team nearly as talented as any of those teams Kinfolk. Might want to dial it back a notch. I'm just keeping it real.

Hey man listen up. I have seen both these teams play this year. Cherokees and Pirates man ain't nothing better than a good ole fashion showdown. Cherokees are still slow man and that won't work against the pirates. I do know that GB has had success throwing the spider2ybanana this year. Film don't lie. This game is gonna be WILD! An Indian tribe of the native lands versus the Somali Pirates wow that blows my mind. It's gonna take more than tomahawks and battle hammers for this fight gentlemen! Better bring the gunpowder if the tribe plans on staying in this one and I ain't a jokin man!

Hey man listen up. I have seen both these teams play this year. Cherokees and Pirates man ain't nothing better than a good ole fashion showdown. Cherokees are still slow man and that won't work against the pirates. I do know that GB has had success throwing the spider2ybanana this year. Film don't lie. This game is gonna be WILD! An Indian tribe of the native lands versus the Somali Pirates wow that blows my mind. It's gonna take more than tomahawks and battle hammers for this fight gentlemen! Better bring the gunpowder if the tribe plans on staying in this one and I ain't a jokin man!

Thank you Frank Caliendo.

Roy, you are older than dirt. You think I'm joking and I'm not. :roflol:I bet you used to read your AP pole to that Beene man.

Edit: Roy, don't forget that Bo Haden man.

I didnt forget that Hayden man. I was just educating geno on some of the better runners as a group than right now. Geno is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Yep I agree with the too many "me" teams. Also, Tyrone, talent is defined a couple ways. Many confuse athletecism with talent. "Special ability" is open for interpretation. I prefer this definition and feel it best suits this teams talent over the ones in recent years, which is from Merriam-Webster dictionary:

: a special ability that allows someone to do something well

And/or

: a person or group of people with a special ability to do something well

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe