South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

My honest assessment after watching some film on GB.

GB will be the 3rd toughest team we've played. I believe SC and MC are both a tad bit better than GB. JMO. GB loves their base plays just like everyone else loves theirs. Coalfield tackled extremely well and so must we if we are going to stop GB. Our line is a lot faster off the ball than Coalfield and Oneida. I believe we can disrupt GB in the backfield. I know GB won't quit so we will need to play a complete game for 4 quarters. I do believe if we can get up by 2 scores in the first half we have a great chance to win. However, if GB gets up by 2 scores it will be tough to catch up. Time of possession wont be a factor in this game IMO. However, if either team has a long drive they must capitalize or they will lose.

My honest assessment after watching some film on GB.

GB will be the 3rd toughest team we've played. I believe SC and MC are both a tad bit better than GB. JMO. GB loves their base plays just like everyone else loves theirs. Coalfield tackled extremely well and so must we if we are going to stop GB. Our line is a lot faster off the ball than Coalfield and Oneida. I believe we can disrupt GB in the backfield. I know GB won't quit so we will need to play a complete game for 4 quarters. I do believe if we can get up by 2 scores in the first half we have a great chance to win. However, if GB gets up by 2 scores it will be tough to catch up. Time of possession wont be a factor in this game IMO. However, if either team has a long drive they must capitalize or they will lose.

Mike I agree with 95% of this post.I however believe we are a better team than SC!I will not back off that statement!Marion is the better team at least the sure do look like it.There is nothing in any SC film I have watched to say they are better Their LB play is all i see that is better than us.You all should have whipped SC in my opinion!

Mike I agree with 95% of this post.I however believe we are a better team than SC!I will not back off that statement!Marion is the better team at least the sure do look like it.There is nothing in any SC film I have watched to say they are better Their LB play is all i see that is better than us.You all should have whipped SC in my opinion!

Sequatchie was a solid defense

I believe the Sequatchie County defense is better than Greenback's, but the Greenback offense is much better than Sequatchie's attack.

Put me to sleep? heck I'm just waking up! Fired up ready for tonight! Do yall have any visitor truck parking available on the fence? My crew gets uncomfortable when we aren't in the back of a truck during Cherokees games. I forsee a game going down to the wire tonight with us booking rooms in Cookeville next week.

Greenback 42

South Pittsburg 35

Well well well....Yours truly has come to the party and what do we have here....You see guys...this here is a muffin fan. Muffin fans have to be treated with respect of course so I will try to be nice when I say this and no disrespect intended but Greenback is a 2nd tier program and has been for the last 20 plus years. This isn't the 80's anymore or even the early 90's. If you think Greenback is going to come to South Pittsburg and put up 40 your either drunk or stupid or both. Truth is SP has been going through a transition the last two years since the last hire blew up in the admins face. Boyd is 2A along with Trousdale County.. So now most years you have to beat a bunch of muffins in the East to get to Cookeville.. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but this year your just another muffin. Greenback is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!! Welcome to the burg, leave your pride and ego in the car because you will leave with none tonight.....Venom served.......That is all

South Pittsburg 49

Greenback 21

Well well well....Yours truly has come to the party and what do we have here....You see guys...this here is a muffin fan. Muffin fans have to be treated with respect of course so I will try to be nice when I say this and no disrespect intended but Greenback is a 2nd tier program and has been for the last 20 plus years. This isn't the 80's anymore or even the early 90's. If you think Greenback is going to come to South Pittsburg and put up 40 your either drunk or stupid or both. Truth is SP has been going through a transition the last two years since the last hire blew up in the admins face. Boyd is 2A along with Trousdale County.. So now most years you have to beat a bunch of muffins in the East to get to Cookeville.. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but this year your just another muffin. Greenback is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!! Welcome to the burg, leave your pride and ego in the car because you will leave with none tonight.....Venom served.......That is all

South Pittsburg 49

Greenback 21

i believe that you are the one that is drunk lol.

I believe the Sequatchie County defense is better than Greenback's, but the Greenback offense is much better than Sequatchie's attack.

I didn't say our D was better.Their LB play is very good and that's the key to a solid D.Our D line is as good as anyones!Yes our O is much better.

Well here we go!This game played tonight is between us and you all NO ONE ELSE.So what I think what you think is totally irrelevant!The coaching staffs and the young men have to settle this for us.We can measure bread sticks all day long and where does that get us??We will put what we bring on that Grider mans grass tonight and just hope we have enough.I know you all will do the same.Let's get it on!It has been my pleasure talking football with real football fans and thank you all for the respect you have shown me and my fellow posters and OUR team.I have seen it when the respect is gone and it can get ugly.Good luck to all and Pirate Tom and Mike just let us know where to meet you all before the game I'm sure we will be a little early.