South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Put me to sleep? heck I'm just waking up! Fired up ready for tonight! Do yall have any visitor truck parking available on the fence? My crew gets uncomfortable when we aren't in the back of a truck during Cherokees games. I forsee a game going down to the wire tonight with us booking rooms in Cookeville next week.

Greenback 42

South Pittsburg 35

You can park next to a fence in the parking lot! We have a small wall around our feild!

Good Luck Pirates from MC. I still feel like sp bas the best chance out of the valley to represent the east. Marion will have to play mistake free to get it done. As op would say, SP has too much gun powder for the Cherokees. Sp by two scores at least. Lets all meet in Cookeville next week.

That would be a good statement if that happened Truth. We need to do that so we keep our streak alive. You know... the one where both of us play for a state title during the same year at least once each century. LMBO

That would be a good statement if that happened Truth. We need to do that so we keep our streak alive. You know... the one where both of us play for a state title during the same year at least once each century. LMBO

Hide your players!I am bringing the PRIDE of Knoxville with me and he has a pocketful of scholarships and benevolent fund money!😎