South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Put me to sleep? heck I'm just waking up! Fired up ready for tonight! Do yall have any visitor truck parking available on the fence? My crew gets uncomfortable when we aren't in the back of a truck during Cherokees games. I forsee a game going down to the wire tonight with us booking rooms in Cookeville next week.

Greenback 42

South Pittsburg 35

Put me to sleep? heck I'm just waking up! Fired up ready for tonight! Do yall have any visitor truck parking available on the fence? My crew gets uncomfortable when we aren't in the back of a truck during Cherokees games. I forsee a game going down to the wire tonight with us booking rooms in Cookeville next week.

Greenback 42

South Pittsburg 35

I can't see you all scoring 42 after how you played Coalfield twice. If it's a high scoring game that increases the Pirates favor.

I can't see you all scoring 42 after how you played Coalfield twice. If it's a high scoring game that increases the Pirates favor.

PowerP, Greenback is the best team we've seen since Marion County. I hope the boys come out focused and ready to go. I still believe that a team that throws the ball around everywhere helps SP. The clock stops more and we get to have more chances on offense. Regardless of what happens, SP football is back on the map. We're still not where we once were, but we're a lot better off than the past 2 seasons.

On a sad note, It doesn't seem too long ago that the Pirate train was heading up to Dunlap. Now, tonight or in two weeks for both teams it's over. Man time flies. This is the type of day you want to speed up and get here but also slow down so you can cherish it.

Edited by powerp

PowerP, Greenback is the best team we've seen since Marion County. I hope the boys come out focused and ready to go. I still believe that a team that throws the ball around everywhere helps SP. The clock stops more and we get to have more chances on offense. Regardless of what happens, SP football is back on the map. We're still not where we once were, but we're a lot better off than the past 2 seasons.

I agree 100 percent. Their line play is solid. Quarterback very good athlete. Not Walters type thankfully or we would be in BIG trouble lol

My thinking about us scoring 42 was this. We haven't really played anyone that has scored quick on us,if you do a few times it will obviously give us the ball back quicker and allow us to score more. Going to be a good one.