South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I like the way they are thinking.You have to love going to a great place like that with a great atmosphere,shouldn't bother them!Line it up and play.You can try the bulletin board stuff and post things the kids say and if that what fires your boys up it may work against you.I expect our boys to be confident--they better be or they will get horse whipped!13-0 against 12-1 these are the two BEST in the East going atnit nothing to take lightly by either team.GAME DAY!!!!!!!

good post! I'll guarantee you it's gonna be a hard hitting Gang tackling Game!

#10 and #12 are the fastest two that I have seen on film from SP. but we have several that is just as fast as #1 and all the intimidation that coming from SP posters you will soon find out that that stuff don't work with GHS. We will be the most balanced football team that you all have faced this season. I know some of you will bring up MC but there a run team that lacks a lot in the passing game. Everyone saying that if we can stop SP offense, that will go both ways tonight. It's GAME DAY BOYS lets go wreck the pirate ship tonight. GO KEES.

It's finally game day!! After watching Gb I do believe they they will be the most balanced offense sp has faced all year but as far as defense I believe MC has the best defense Sp has seen. I'm not knocking Gb defense just think MC is better. Should be an excellent game good luck and GO PIRATES!!

Edited by oneyewilly

Playing in the Pitt is a totally different Beast! South Pittsburg is known for shutting down successful running backs. It'll happen again Tonight.

I garuntee you I wish we could figure out how to successfully shut down you and powerp yapper. You are making this Ryan man and Kilpatrick man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

This Greenback is a much better team than the one that traveled to Cookeville. The difference is Offensive line size. It's as big as most 4A or 5A teams. At the beginning of the season, I watched the Cherokees own the LOS against 5A Heritage in the BC Jamboree.

Behind that line is as good of a RB as you'll find in TN. Big and Physical. I've watched a bunch of film on Sequatchie Co. and Greenback's Oline,QB and RB are better. Yes,Kane Roberts is a better RB than Hunter Davenport.

Greenback needs to slow the game down and have long clock eating drives. Play physical smash mouth football and limit SP offensive touches. The Key for Greenback will be to contain SP speed to the edge. Hard task, but critical for them to win this ballgame.

Go Cherokees!

GB 28

SP 21