South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Going to go ahead and throw my prediction out there. Even though Greenback has a very good team, I just do not think they can slow us down on offense enough. Our defense has stepped up and played well all season really and I am sure they are ready for the challenge. I'm sure this game will have the usual highs and lows and momentum shifts. My key is who is the team that will not let one mistake turn into two and really hurt their team.

SP- 34

GB- 21

Go Pirates

Roy will have a fit when he sees this.

Greenback won't stop our Offense. The question is can Spitt stop Greenbacks Offense? If South Pittsburg gets a cpl stops they Win. If it's a Shootout it will come down to the Kicking Game. South Pittsburg 33 Greenback 21

I think that's what it will come down to, Geno. You say SP is unstoppable, but if GB can get a couple of punts out of Grider, that could also be the difference. I wouldn't say GB "Can't Stop Our Offense", that's pretty bold. All part of the intimidation stuff, LOL.

I'm not sure who Kennemore is but if he's #1 then he's for real pride. Greenback doesn't have anyone that can run him down if he breaks the edge. GB is close enough in speed to contain pretty good but it'll be a completely different situation than anything they've saw this year. SP has several skill guys that are pure burners. I think GB overall plays their keys better, saw a few SP kids that tend to get themselves out of position especially on play action but they've got the speed to recover generally. This one is gonna be good. I have my opinion on this one but out of respect for both programs I'm just gonna let them hash is out tomorrow and congratulate whichever one comes out on top. Gonna be a dandy.

I guarantee you no one on the field is as fast as Roberts! Unless of course they have someone 2 steps faster than any school in blount County. Roberts dusted everyone in the back race this year by a mile.

I could say we win by 1 and I'm making another coach mad lol Greenback coaches have pumped in their boys heads how they are this big underdog coming into this week and how everyone is doubting them. If your undefeated don't play that card...

From everything I,ve seen , Greenback is the favorite.