South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I could say we win by 1 and I'm making another coach mad lol Greenback coaches have pumped in their boys heads how they are this big underdog coming into this week and how everyone is doubting them. If your undefeated don't play that card...

I love this Pirate team. Got a lot of great kids that play hard and play so well together.  This group is all about the TEAM.

I guarantee you no one on the field is as fast as Roberts! Unless of course they have someone 2 steps faster than any school in blount County. Roberts dusted everyone in the back race this year by a mile.

He will not be the fastest kid on the field. You,ll leave with a better perspective.

Greenback coaches have pumped in their boys heads how they are this big underdog coming into this week and how everyone is doubting them. If your undefeated don't play that card...

I bet they're not playing that card. GB has earned the right to come into this game with confidence. Not over confident, just confident in what they do.

It would be worth the drive no doubt

We'll need a SP posse so the home crowd dont trash our Hampton attire!

SP HAS is a Great bunch,they LOVE their FOOTBALL. They don,t play it,  they live it.

Yall will be just fine in your Hampton attire.  I've seen folks from every school within a hundred mile radius wearing their school colors.  Doesn't upset me in the least.  I think it's great.

I guarantee you no one on the field is as fast as Roberts! Unless of course they have someone 2 steps faster than any school in blount County. Roberts dusted everyone in the back race this year by a mile.

lol our fastest won the fastest in the Valley 2 years in a row. That's several Counties. You will see

No disrespect to Roberts he looks like a great athlete but he will not be the fastest player on the field tomorrow night.

I know a few boys that would beat him in a foot race more than likely....starting with 12...another for sure without a doubt but he can't prove it unfortunately