South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

HEELLLLLLLOOOOO! HEEEELLLLOOOOOO!! ITS TIME BABY!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!! ONE TIME!! HEELLLOOO!!!

ALRIGHT BOYS ITS TIME TO PUT ALL THAT SWEAT, ALL THAT HARDWORK FROM THE OFFSEASON, ALL THE WORK THATS GOT YOU TO THIS POINT!!! DONT THINK BOYS!!! REACT, REACT, REACT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! GOTTA COME OUT BOYS AND AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THAT WHISTLE!! YOU DONT STOP HITTING THEM!!! PUNISH THEM!! HIT EM IN THE MOUTH FROM PLAY NUMBER ONE!!!! MAKE THEM BOYS FROM GREENBACK REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I am going to give this honest assessment of Greenback.

Most balanced offense than Marion County.

Marion County has a better rushineg attack.

Greenback has a better passing attack.

Marion County has a better defense.

The Greenback lines are very similar to Marion.

Greenback has the better QB.

Marion County has a defense that is really good.

i disagree about a better rushing attack.

We accepted CaptainJackRackem and LadySquaw back home where they belong though. It's always good having our own in the fold.

with the skillet slinger and junior skillet slinger gone shopping, Old Pirate has been walking around the cave in the ole jock. Read this bout the Lady Squaw being a Pirate skillet slinger and OP spit out the dentures. BTW OP broke out in a sweat, heart started pumping fast and the jock felt like it was starched. LOPAO Pirates 1+

HEELLLLLLLOOOOO! HEEEELLLLOOOOOO!! ITS TIME BABY!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!! ONE TIME!! HEELLLOOO!!!

ALRIGHT BOYS ITS TIME TO PUT ALL THAT SWEAT, ALL THAT HARDWORK FROM THE OFFSEASON, ALL THE WORK THATS GOT YOU TO THIS POINT!!! DONT THINK BOYS!!! REACT, REACT, REACT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! GOTTA COME OUT BOYS AND AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THAT WHISTLE!! YOU DONT STOP HITTING THEM!!! PUNISH THEM!! HIT EM IN THE MOUTH FROM PLAY NUMBER ONE!!!! MAKE THEM BOYS FROM GREENBACK REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hungry:

with the skillet slinger and junior skillet slinger gone shopping, Old Pirate has been walking around the cave in the ole jock. Read this bout the Lady Squaw being a Pirate skillet slinger and OP spit out the dentures. BTW OP broke out in a sweat, heart started pumping fast and the jock felt like it was starched. LOPAO Pirates 1+

Those were definitely fun times. But with my daughter at Tech and my youngest on his way up figured I'd come back home. Wore purple, red and now back to that Orange and Black!

Hey guys Glenn here. I have tried to stay away some this year afraid I was gonna jinks us after we beat jasper but I think we are going to be ok no matter what. Ok first thing I wanna say is, we are really fast. I mean really really fast. Coach Grider has done a really good job working with the men on their fastness. I don't know anything about Greenback but after these last few games I just don't know if there is anyone fast enough to stay with us. I guess I'm saying that after I watched the champions game last year. Greenback didn't look that fast. So unless they have been working on their fastness. Like really really worked on their fastness. Then they aren't going to be fast enough. Im going to say we beat em pretty good. Go Pirates!

:motorbike:

i disagree about a better rushing attack.

No disrespect intended, but what I'm saying is that Marion County is the best team we have played all season. There is no doubt about it. Their offense has only been slowed down 2-3 times in three seasons and their defense is top notch. I don't know if we can play as good as we did vs Marion County earlier this season though. Greenback is very similar to a Sequatchie County type team. That's not a knock considering they are 13-0 and in the 3A semifinals.