South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

bass I'm gonna troll on your board since you trolling on ours. If SP gets thru tonite they will get it handed to them in cookeville

Well let me tell you something.There is a real game going on here tonight so go take care of your own and let us enjoy this great Semi final matchup!Some body will holler at you inba little while.Go on now!LMBO!

That D will be tested tonight for the first time all season...

You are right PowerP!We haven't played anyone with a decent run game.Oneida was off this year and that is usually the one that has a decent run game.Coalfield ran it pretty good against other teams but couldn't run it or the life of them on us.I am anxious to see if we can make it hard on Pitt to run!

Sonny Moore's top 4 in 1A

StateRank/Team                                    Record     SOS      PR

52 DRESDEN                             1A    13   0   0    88.14   123.13

64 GREENBACK                          1A    13   0   0    88.80   119.49

80 SOUTH PITTSBURG               1A    12   1   0    82.58   115.82

91 WAYNE COUNTY                    1A    13   0   0    83.72   112.67

bass I'm gonna troll on your board since you trolling on ours. If SP gets thru tonite they will get it handed to them in cookeville

Trolling? No sir that's where you're wrong. I don't troll anyone. I just call it like I see it. The winner of tonight's game is a big underdog next week in Cookeville. You're not telling me anything I don't already know. We thought after 2015 we could get back to this spot, but we didn't know about a lot more.

I will say this...whoever wins this game tonight I think will have a decent chance next week....depending on the opponent and matchups

Maybe better than the past two seasons. Remember after 2013 I made the statement the gap between east and west would be wider in 2014-2015 before it started to close this year? I still believe that to be true. This will be the closest the east has been in awhile, but I still feel like there is probably 21 points seperation this year. Edited by TheAmbassador

Maybe better than the past two seasons. Remember after 2013 I made the statement the gap between east and west would be wider in 2014-2015 before it started to close this year? I still believe that to be true. This will be the closest the east has been in awhile, but I still feel like there is probably 21 points seperation this year.

I'm somewhat with you. I think it can be within a two touchdown game and if the ball bounces funny...West still has some great teams. Edited by powerp