Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

yep. Stars i wouldn't have a problem with Maryville today if it wasn't for childhood friends giving u guys support. U know how it is, me or any coachters can't get to u like the friends u grew up with. If your friends like papa johns then your going to like pizza hut

LOL.....you seriously think that anyone on coach T takes you seriously?

Compy , I'm trying to go easy on you cause you sound like a nice young guy , but seriously , you opened yourself up to Every Maryville fan just shaking their head at you by being so arrogant as to think you know more about Coaching than George Quarles ... your " Formula " was so basic and generic , and you've never coached a down , and you've been on Maryville threads all year long trying to convince everybody how Smart you are . We realize that just like a lot of fellows who attach themselves to Maryville every year , you like getting attention . Your non stop look at me posting makes it way too obvious . You really have no clue how Naive you sound to us , and most of us have tried not to blast you too much because of that . Let me Clue you in on something , every Maryville fan on here Knows Football , we've all been through something like this year where Maryville is relevant and is going to go down the wire as far as winning a Championship or coming up just short like this year  . We've heard it all , seen it all , thought of it all . We have heard about a " Formula " several times and every time we hear it again we all laugh and shake our heads .

The " Formula " to beating Maryville is very Simple ... You better have more Athletes that can over whelm them , or you better be like them in being a well Coached , disciplined well executed team , with great Play calling ( RavenWood) . I've seen Maryville beat more talented teams over and over , last night they met a much more Talented team . This year was probably a little below Average Maryville team , the fact that Maryville had made it to the Championship Game 12 years in a row is truly remarkable when you think about that . At some point every year Maryville usually faces some team's " Greatest team ever " and to have the kind of success Maryville and Coach Quarles has had is unbelievable .   

Compy , I'm trying to go easy on you cause you sound like a nice young guy , but seriously , you opened yourself up to Every Maryville fan just shaking their head at you by being so arrogant as to think you know more about Coaching than George Quarles ... your " Formula " was so basic and generic , and you've never coached a down , and you've been on Maryville threads all year long trying to convince everybody how Smart you are . We realize that just like a lot of fellows who attach themselves to Maryville every year , you like getting attention . Your non stop look at me posting makes it way too obvious . You really have no clue how Naive you sound to us , and most of us have tried not to blast you too much because of that . Let me Clue you in on something , every Maryville fan on here Knows Football , we've all been through something like this year where Maryville is relevant and is going to go down the wire as far as winning a Championship or coming up just short like this year . We've heard it all , seen it all , thought of it all . We have heard about a " Formula " several times and every time we hear it again we all laugh and shake our heads .

The " Formula " to beating Maryville is very Simple ... You better have more Athletes that can over whelm them , or you better be like them in being a well Coached , disciplined well executed team , with great Play calling ( RavenWood) . I've seen Maryville beat more talented teams over and over , last night they met a much more Talented team . This year was probably a little below Average Maryville team , the fact that Maryville had made it to the Championship Game 12 years in a row is truly remarkable when you think about that . At some point every year Maryville usually faces some team's " Greatest team ever " and to have the kind of success Maryville and Coach Quarles has had is unbelievable .

Do ya reckon Maryville will reload with enough Heritage and WB kids to win another state title next year? :huh: Edited by SovietAlnwick

Compy , I'm trying to go easy on you cause you sound like a nice young guy , but seriously , you opened yourself up to Every Maryville fan just shaking their head at you by being so arrogant as to think you know more about Coaching than George Quarles ... your " Formula " was so basic and generic , and you've never coached a down , and you've been on Maryville threads all year long trying to convince everybody how Smart you are . We realize that just like a lot of fellows who attach themselves to Maryville every year , you like getting attention . Your non stop look at me posting makes it way too obvious .

I was told he wears jogging pants with juicy written on the back of em