Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

It's falling in place... as a fan of football this is just great to watch. A very one sided regular season, the dominant teams have pretty much dominated and it made for an almost boring reg season but it put all the pieces in place for an awesome playoff. It's been great and this game will be the best yet.

However don't crown the winner. There are 2 tough teams left back East and they are talented and perhaps overlooked because of years past. Stay hungry no matter who the winner is I'm rooting for them in Cookeville

Edited by DwightKSchrute

It's falling in place... as a fan of football this is just great to watch. A very one sided regular season, the dominant teams have pretty much dominated and it made for an almost boring reg season but it put all the pieces in place for an awesome playoff. It's been great and this game will be the best yet.

However don't crown the winner. There are 2 tough teams left back East and they are talented and perhaps overlooked because of years past. Stay hungry no matter who the winner is I'm rooting for them in Cookeville

I'm hoping for WC to win but in all honesty, there's four teams left and all four are capable of winning it all

I think it's safe to say neither team knows much about the other. No need in trash talk. Both teams are good & have made it to this point for a reason. Let the players do the talking on the field Fri night. No need in calling kids out.

Not calling any kids out, like I said, we all know Dresden is good and Yates is a great player, I was just throwing one of our players out there that I think will make a difference

Dresden is on a Tear this Year #2 is matchup proof. Wayne County should be Proud of their season, but be prepared for a long ride home. DTOWN is gonna route them just like everyone else. Yates can't be stopped.

Not that Wayne County needs any extra motivation but I'm sure this will be on the bulletin board on Monday.

My only statement, when you get this far into the playoffs, any of the 4 teams can win.  I like Dresden since they are local.  They do have a great runner in yates and winn at q b but their defense can be run on.  Should be a dandy.  This year, the 4 teams left are all good enough to win the Gold Ball.  It comes down to turnovers in the game and mistakes.  The team with the fewest will walk off the field with a "W" at the end of the night.  Prayers for safe travels and a clean, healthy football game.