Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

All u Alcoanites do yourselves a favor.....when yall leave Aluminum City; come down 75 to Sweetwater or Athens and cross over the river to 27 then down thru Dayton and crossover the mountain on 111 to Dunlap .......both those routes will be almost the exact same timing as goin out towards Crossville on 40; but a much more beautifuler drive.....specially comin over the hill on 111.....the view is worth it

Booger nose all u goons will get to Tom's Stadium before the sun goes down.......hopefully all the smoke from the wildfires and licker stills will have calmed down and you will get to enjoy one of the finest venues for friday night football you can find

stock up before you get to Dunlap; the petro stations have already gone up 2x market value on the white bread, potted meat and pickled quail eggs

Booger just sayin 11aeg03jpg_zps8f9e6d03.gif

Edited by Booger

I started working in Dunlap 5 years ago and a local guy who helped with JR high program told me in 2011 or 2012 that Sequatchie would be playing for a State Title in the next 4-5 years and would have a couple great players who would be the best in the State! I cant say his name but boy was he ever Correct!  I thought of all this last night when i seen the guy! He was correct! It will be fun watching the 2 finalists head to head!

I started working in Dunlap 5 years ago and a local guy who helped with JR high program told me in 2011 or 2012 that Sequatchie would be playing for a State Title in the next 4-5 years and would have a couple great players who would be the best in the State! I cant say his name but boy was he ever Correct!  I thought of all this last night when i seen the guy! He was correct! It will be fun watching the 2 finalists head to head!

Best players in the State? The semi finals is not playing for the state championship. You beat a very avg 3a team in East Ridge last night by 7. Loudon who finished last in Alcoa's region beat East Ridge. The Tornadoes win Big!!!

oh, sumbody got them a new CoachT pic...have to say its better than what we had to look at

Booger just sayin ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

I was waiting on u to see that boog! lol by end of week u will prob have 20 more new pics and posters! I rolled into work this morning in Dunlap and Everyone was still at El Metate! They going to party all week down here! I didnt know they was so many people in Sequatchie till last night! I even seen several from other Schools! Seems everyone is cheering on the Squatch! How bout u boog??? lol It is a great scene though! May even have to let my youngest come play for the injuns its kinda getting to me! Even my oldest said last night he loved the atmosphere and is coming back to watch Friday!

Best players in the State? The semi finals is not playing for the state championship. You beat a very avg 3a team in East Ridge last night by 7. Loudon who finished last in Alcoa's region beat East Ridge. The Tornadoes win Big!!!

Davenport is a good player and u cant take that away! He was a homer just stating they had some talent coming up through the next 5 years! Ya Squatch knows whats coming! For the record i am pulling for Squatch but my son does not play there! He was stating his opinion as you are stating yours! As far as i am concerned i could care less about either! Good luck to you and your team! I have seen Alcoa play and i know as everyone else does what they are bringing! I hope it is a great game! If this game hangs around till the 4th Qtr Squatch could open up some eyes!

Edited by TALMAD