Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

Looks like those .50 centavo Rooster Lip Tacos and Cervesas at EL METATE are on Squatchy's finest......Booger new Diamond was gonna make it to TIMEOUT soon after he went to that new profile pic this past weekend....

guess the next time we hear from him; we'll be watchin him chase Zoneread with that pillow down by the fence on the 10yd line

Booger just sayin happy-pillow-fight-games-smiley-emoticon

Edited by Booger

Yeah, were pretty dumb around here....we have been told this at least 14 times.....

1977, 1978, 1979, 1989, 2000, 2004, 2005, [/size]2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015........[/size]

you hear that JL??? Yes, it's that familiar tune we hear every time we play these barefooted rednecks on and under the plateau!! Banjo Boys right out of deliverance !!

Boog! You willing to put a little gas money on this game?

Boog just won his gas money when the President put that bar of soap in DiamondDads mouth......now if your willin to put a few of those Rooster Lip Tacos and Green Card Barelywines over at EL METATEs on the line strait up; Booger in

Booger just sayin smileyeating3.gif

Tuning banjo up... maybe we'll see the scene from deliverance ... with warren betty being re-enacted by the ladies down by the 10 yard line Booger.... I'm sure the Coaches at Alcoa aren't taking us little ole country buskin's as lightly as their Posters in here... If they are it may make for an interesting start to the game...

Edited by msteele61

Tuning banjo up... maybe we'll see the scene from deliverance ... with warren betty being re-enacted by the ladies down by the 10 yard line Booger.... I'm sure the Coaches at Alcoa aren't taking us little ole country buskin's as lightly as their Posters in here... If they are it may make for an interesting start to the game...

I was picturing the scene with the QUIVERING CSer on the business end of BURT's Aluminum Arrow!

Boog just won his gas money when the President put that bar of soap in DiamondDads mouth......now if your willin to put a few of those Rooster Lip Tacos and Green Card Barelywines over at EL METATEs on the line strait up; Booger in

Booger just sayin smileyeating3.gif

I'm staying away from the food in Dunlap this Friday night! 😵☠ï¸

not only wrong I think you don't know what part of the woods Alcoa is about to wade off in - well all I can say is the visiting team might want to keep that seat belt fastened until the ride comes to a compete stop- cause it might get a little bumpier than they are customed to. Just saying

87 we both have seen Seq.I have seen Alcoa,two completely different levels.Seq couldn't win 1A or 2A.Alcoa will win by AT LEAST 21!I am being generous! Edited by orngnblk