Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Shockingly i agree with lacesout. Only on ae taking care of business. I also strongly agree with Willie. If marion wins. They're still getting silver if they meet T HIGH .

come on serpentor im not that hard to get along with. Lol. Tomorrow nights game is gonna be like the presidential election. We may not know til late and it could be a shocker. Ready to watch these two teams compete. Hoping for an injury free game.

Trust. Ill be closer than you think.. laces it should be a great game. Hopefully injury free. Its been fun shooting the $%^&. Now its time to get down to business.

Wasn't talking to you when I stated come on down, that was meant for TheAmbassador. I know you'll be there tomorrow night Sen. It's usually easy to tell the team faithfulls apart from the board self-proclaimed professionals.

So anyways this week we have a sophomore rb with 1893 yards facing a star DE. And a senior rb with 1684 yards facing a senior led no-run defense. That will be the main battle but imo it'll come down to special teams and turnovers. From only what I've seen and read waverly's weakness is a good passing team (which they haven't faced or been tested against) and trez's is that they don't pass. Seems to me like an even match up. I don't think it will be high scoring if the defenses play their potential I say 20-12 Waverly

Edited by rednecktiger31

All the talking is about to come to an end for you bass and surp!! you fixn to see a D you havent seen all yr. That comment about the gold ball goin east if Trez dont win. Whats up with that? If Tez wins they are good enough to beat the team from the EAST but If waverly beats the untouchable Bears they dont have a chance against the EAST? Come on man! Like I said I will tip my hat if trez wins but all the talk is over its game time.

Looking forward to this being a great game on tonite. Even though I anticipate Trezevant winning you guys have talked me into believing it will be closer than I thought. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and back come and enjoy Memphis. One last game tidbit Richardson WILL NOT be the reason Trezevant wins this game. Remember you heard it here first.