WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

Rah rah sis boom bah.

More evidence that some William Blount people are direct descendants from the Everett Bulldogs. This is a handbook given to all the kids at Everett High back in 1925. Notice the cheer resemblance. Like Great Grand father, Like Great Grandson.34t1v5y.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Barney Socks is nothing more than a low down piece of crap, who picks on people who has special needs and is a bully. Barney do you have nothing more to do with your life but to bulid up yourself steam by bullying William Blount in general. Boy you really set a good example from Grace Christian Academy  School. I think I call over there and tell them you need to be the head coach over there in Football, oh wait just a minute wrong Football program you want to be the Head Football Coach William Blount since you talk trash about William Blount all the time. 

6 hours ago, Gov98 said:

Barney Socks is nothing more than a low down piece of crap, who picks on people who has special needs and is a bully. Barney do you have nothing more to do with your life but to bulid up yourself steam by bullying William Blount in general. Boy you really set a good example from Grace Christian Academy  School. I think I call over there and tell them you need to be the head coach over there in Football, oh wait just a minute wrong Football program you want to be the Head Football Coach William Blount since you talk trash about William Blount all the time. 

8 hours ago, Gov98 said:

WB is special needs?

1 hour ago, theweatherman35 said:

To those Rebel Rousers out there in Maryville country, I'm proud to proclaim the following about Rebel football:

Catholic lost a lot, but the Rebels lost their outstanding coach and Athletic director...LOSS

You can say what you what about Oakland, but it's at their house...LOSS

McMinn County you'll beat the holy bejesus out of...WIN

Alcoa will Ikillya...LOSS

Fulton wants revenge to 2 years of frustrating anguish...LOSS

I'm not saying anything about WB, but if you don't watch out, we'll snick up and bite your butt!!!

Heritage you'll more likely win

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHATTANOOGA OFFICIALS TO DO UNTO MARYVILLE AS THEY DID TO WM. BLOUNT IN 2006! Ooltewah...LOSS

Cleveland has your favorite nemesis Scott Cummings. You beat the pants off of him when he coached at West. REVENGE IS SWEET...LOSS

Bradley returns 19 out of 22 starters and a quarterback that played against you last year when their senior qb was injured. What does Maryville have? A COACHING CHANGE THAT FOR 2 YEARS, THE REBELS STRUGGLE WITH!!! Bradley Central...LOSS

Let's see...that's 3-7 maybe 2-8 if the mighty Governors snick up on you!!!! So there...I've made my point!!! You'll to fine next year, but hold on for dear life this year!!!!!! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!!! (And I want to eat my words!!!!)

If you think we are at a loss at Athletic Director you clearly have no clue at what you are talking about. And as far as HC, you definitely don't have a clue 

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If you think we are at a loss at Athletic Director you clearly have no clue at what you are talking about. And as far as HC, you definitely don't have a clue 

You just lost a coach who led Maryville to the semifinals or beyond every year for nearly 2 decades. And you dont think there will be some hiccups along the way?