WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

I have to disagree. I think Blount county has just as much commitment as any other school district in the area. You talk about forking out money to bring in coaches, but both county schools have quality coaches. Hammontree and shadowens have both won state titles. As far as coaching supplements are concerned, I'm sure most schools in the area are comparable. The only reason rankin or GQ make more money is their teaching salaries are higher in the cities.

As far as any other spending, Blount county is in the process of trying to upgrade both stadiums and add turf as well. So the commitment from the community is there.

Fair enough. Maybe it's as easy as getting rid of the shop classes.

Fair enough. Maybe it's as easy as getting rid of the shop classes.

sx eye haiv two agree wif Bc9995 on thair committmint....Eye jist paid my tacksuss and Britt tha theaf, iz committid two steal 4% frum us citty tacks playurs and knott shair wif tha citty skools...Att leest us citty kitties ere good honust peepull....Butt hit duz maik hitt nesseesurry two xtend my garbige servuss moore two oftset thait 4% thait Britt stolt...  :popcorneater:

sx eye haiv two agree wif Bc9995 on thair committmint....Eye jist paid my tacksuss and Britt tha theaf, iz committid two steal 4% frum us citty tacks playurs and knott shair wif tha citty skools...Att leest us citty kitties ere good honust peepull....Butt hit duz maik hitt nesseesurry two xtend my garbige servuss moore two oftset thait 4% thait Britt stolt... :popcorneater:

I'm the great Vladimir Britt... I am the embodiment of all your fears. A 4% tax???? How about a 16% tax? Sounds good to me.

Gotta love how all the experts are weighing in on WB's new schedule and WB football in general. First of all, that schedule is nothing to smirk at. The region is tough and the only two gimmes I see are Lenoir City and Stone Memorial. Anderson Co is due to have another good team and Jeff Co is always a challenge for us. We may have 2 gimmes but Alcoa and Oak Ridge have a schedule full of em. :popcorneater: Oh, and WB will win more than 2 games in 2017. Book it!

stone memorial went 21-2 last two yrs according to CoachT schedules - made playoffs last 4 yrs. 33-12 over last 4 yrs. know they are 4A but wouldn't consider that a gimme!