1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Union City's QB was 9th in the entire nation in rushing yards before he got hurt, and I am fairly confident UC had more rushing yards than Greenback did this year. Dresden's defense is best in 1A, they will bend, but they won't break. Good luck with your running game, Dresden will not be intimidated. They play with lots of confidence and will put a lot of points on the scoreboard, and if your offense can't score 40, they won't beat Dresden.

We said the same thing. Don't get too cocky, because it's hard to run between the tackles on GB and the linebackers cover ground well, and get downhill QUICK.

This is no Wayne Co Dresden will face Fri that's for sure!

Willy these are the two teams everyone "picked" at the first of the year.No one expects the weak East to have a team worthy of this Dresden team.Heck i didn't at the first of the year either.Greenback is a worthy opponent as you know.All these matching scores and looking at who beat who is useless.Marion barely beat Pitt,Seq beat Pitt,GB beat Pitt soundly.Seq was a semi final team that lost to a Outstanding Alcoa team by 24,Marion I a finalist in 2A and a lot are picking Marion to beat Trez.So who cares about matching scores.I watched Pitt on film ALLL WEEK and I was intimidated by their speed I will not lie!GB went in to a hostile environment and laid wood!(no disrespect Pirates).I didn't see that one coming!This GB team has proven week after week they are the real deal.The Coalfield win I told pride and crow this may be the win that shows these young men they can beat anybody!After Fri night I believe it too!I have played on a dominate Championship team and I have seen many thru the years.This is a Championship style team that will take another Championship caliber team (like Dresden) to beat us.But mark I down it will take four quarters and some sore bodies to do it!

First I have not seen Dresden live but did get the opportunity to watch the Wayne co Dresden flim. Dresden has a really good football team .. I think Dresden and Gb have about equal speed... Line play gotta give the edge to Gb not that Dresden isn't good just think Gb a little better... I think Gb has the better defense and the physical CB play will make a difference.. Dresden definitely has a good team. I think it will be a one score game but think Gb pulls it out

Willy these are the two teams everyone "picked" at the first of the year.No one expects the weak East to have a team worthy of this Dresden team.Heck i didn't at the first of the year either.Greenback is a worthy opponent as you know.All these matching scores and looking at who beat who is useless.Marion barely beat Pitt,Seq beat Pitt,GB beat Pitt soundly.Seq was a semi final team that lost to a Outstanding Alcoa team by 24,Marion I a finalist in 2A and a lot are picking Marion to beat Trez.So who cares about matching scores.I watched Pitt on film ALLL WEEK and I was intimidated by their speed I will not lie!GB went in to a hostile environment and laid wood!(no disrespect Pirates).I didn't see that one coming!This GB team has proven week after week they are the real deal.The Coalfield win I told pride and crow this may be the win that shows these young men they can beat anybody!After Fri night I believe it too!I have played on a dominate Championship team and I have seen many thru the years.This is a Championship style team that will take another Championship caliber team (like Dresden) to beat us.But mark I down it will take four quarters and some sore bodies to do it!

you guys have the best TEAM we have played all year there's no doubt about it. I agree about comparing scores you just can't football is about match ups and how one team prepares for anothers strengths / weaknesses. But I know one thing what I seen Fri night was a excellent football team that is well coached. And yes it will take an excellent football team to beat you. Is Dresden that team very well could be but from my opinion you guys get it done

Here we go... Yep, Dresden overrated. Weak opponents. Got lucky breaks. Too small. Too clumsy, fat, & slow. Heck, Lions such a pushover & Charmin soft Greenback will breeze thru. Don't practice too hard Greenback lest y'all hurt one another over there in them mountains of E.TN. Shucks y'all, us flatlander hicks from the sticks out here in Podunkville ain't gotta chance against the gargantuan Greenback Goliaths. Wowser... our lil boys so scared we already changing our drawers. Sho nuff is!

Acceptance is the first step.....let Dresden's recovery begin Brother.