Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

You know I call it like I see it. Last season (2015) I said the entire year Marion County would go 10-0 and be 14-0 heading into Cookeville before losing to a loaded Trezevant team. I didn't expect the loss to Boyd Buchanan, but it happened. Now turning to 2016. I again predicted a 10-0 season by Marion County and being 14-0 heading into a rematch with Trezevant. Much like the Boyd game from 2015 i wasn't expecting you boys to lose to SP. I missed on the two Marion losses the past two seasons. During this year I maintained Trezevant was head and shoulders the class of 2A. At this point and time I'm just not so sure that's the case. General Amerigha could be on to something. They won a ring last season. Just how hungry are they for another one. Richardson isn't 100%. Just how much will he play? He has a future at Clemson. It makes one wonder if he will even attempt to play in this game. I've seen it before as I'm sure you have as well. I knew last season Trezevant could overcome turnovers to win this game. This year they can't do it. The team with the fewest turnovers WILL win this game Saturday.

I saw Trezvant make 20 mistakes against a loaded Fulton team and still nearly win. They have more room for error. Marion Co is the one who can ILL afford mistakes. If Richardson can,t play or is very limited,it evens out quite a bit.

I saw Trezvant make 20 mistakes against a loaded Fulton team and still nearly win. They have more room for error. Marion Co is the one who can ILL afford mistakes. If Richardson can,t play or is very limited,it evens out quite a bit.

They just haven't been as dominate this season as last year and that is why I think Marion has a better chance to win than last season.

Stop making up scenarios in which Richardson will not play because he will play. All of the concern about his future is just babble. All I know is that if you think Trezevant will not be ready to play because they won last year you are mistaken. If you think they don't play like a "real team" you are mistaken. If you have forgotten all the turmoil and bad publicity these boys and coaches went through this year and don't think they don't want to win this one and tell everyone to shove it you are sadly mistake. This team will be ready I can't stress that enough. 

Who were they supposed to dominate

Waverly. If Trezevant plays like they did against Waverly they will lose this game. Marion has a very good team. Look.. I'm not against Trezevant. I am about the ONLY person on here that kept them #1 in the 2A Poll all season, but I'm not convinced they can play a clean enough game to get it done. It almost cost you last season. You can't deny that can you?

One of these three things is happening

- CR is hurt significantly. 

- CR is fine but will have ring rust Sat. 

- Trez is sandbagging. 

Trez got their rings last year. They also likely, value CR's future and will not risk him getting hurt seriously in this game. An even slightly gimpy CR will see very little playing time. There is simly too much to lose, and any fan base, coach, etc would understand and agree with this approach. He got his Mr FB, and Trez got their Gold Ball already. Don't make it worse. 

Marion fans, as I have observed the last two seasons (fool me once, shame on me..), and the kings of sandbagging and false humility. I especially observed it with their downplaying of this year's team versus last. They are MUCH better this year.

I promise you without a hint of doubt that Marion expects a 2-3 TD victory Saturday. And I agree that they will get it.    

No truth in any of this.