Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Listen, everyone from Marion knows whats coming on Saturday. This Trezevant team is more athletic and physical than anyone that Marion has played. Marion had trouble with their line last year, and more than likely will again. There is enough film on the Reed kid to know, whether Richardson plays or not that either kid will be the best back we have faced this year. Our boys have worked very hard this past year to get back to this game and have another shot at the bears, and T-high has done the same. Both have overcame different kinds of adversity. Marion will come in and give their all, they will try to knock Trezevants teeth out and the bears will do the same i am sure. Will it be good enough in the end? Who knows, but either way these boys will shake hands witb the Bears and tell them good game. Willie, you said Waverly brought it......well, you know Marion will bring it as well. The best team will win in the end. Mc faces the giant of 2a but there once was a boy named David that slayed a giant. Cant wait till Saturday.

You are right I don't think neither coach will be overlooking either team come this Saturday. I feel that Marion is a championship caliber team how else do you make it back 3 times. Looking forward to a good game.

thats because they are actually a 4A school with athletes who should be ineligible. but that;s besides the point. I'll make my comments about the ethics of 2A ball the last 2 years after this game. 

THIS game, Marion rolls. 

How can a 4A school play in 2A . Excuses don't get you anywhere. Whatever your "ethics" are please don't direct them towards Trezevant.

thats because they are actually a 4A school with athletes who should be ineligible. but that;s besides the point. I'll make my comments about the ethics of 2A ball the last 2 years after this game. 

THIS game, Marion rolls. 

615-889-6740 can you call TSSAA  and ask how is Trezevant in 2A (enrollment numbers) and how are they still eligible to play (because they did nothing). Why you at it try and figure out why your team is ineligible to win enough playoff games to make it to Cookeville. 

Hickernuts? Who would buy those? I can see selling pecans or something. Those are usually sold this time of year.

Barney I garuntee you the Jasperlites would have to sell alot of pecans to pay off the durn SOS. They best keep asking local businesses for tithe money and making Spencer donate. You think im joking but im not.

The turmoil and bad publicity directed at Trezevant earlier this season was brought in by Trezevant themselves. Specifically it was brought on by your own administration. If you want to tell someone to shove it as you say then you need to tell it to the coaches and administrators and fired Secretary that brought on your little scandle in the first place.

Really

This right here made me giggle! You think I'm jokin but in not!

Put a good word in for some of you,re kids today. Coach said he knew your Coach very well. I;d like to see some of these boys In Kantuck. The nephew is one of um. I have no idea what any of these kids intentions are or who is looking at um. I do like this school and Coach A LOT. Shoot we may get to watch these kids together and chew the fat a little.

Both teams have had great teams the last several years. Telli added the wildcat last year which was obviously a great addition. Nobody from MC expects anything but a great job from him. It should be a great game. Trez has a great team nobody from here expects anything less than a great game. What is Swift doing he was an outstanding player last year.