Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

I'm not stupid at all. Mathis and the purple people eaters should have won last year in my opinion if we're looking at talent. But You can't bring three plays to Beene stadium and play Victory Grider and expect to win. You just can't. And that's what they done. And as far as this season goes I never said they wouldn't be good. I just said last year kennemore may have made quite a few big plays as he always does, but it's a team sport, and the boys in purple and white got hit in the mouth last year and didn't know what to do in my opinion. 

:roflol:

6 hours ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

I'm not stupid at all. Mathis and the purple people eaters should have won last year in my opinion if we're looking at talent. But You can't bring three plays to Beene stadium and play Victory Grider and expect to win. You just can't. And that's what they done. And as far as this season goes I never said they wouldn't be good. I just said last year kennemore may have made quite a few big plays as he always does, but it's a team sport, and the boys in purple and white got hit in the mouth last year and didn't know what to do in my opinion. 

definitely got outcoached last year, not to mention the best running back on the field only touching it a handful of times.  Lol, i hurt a coaches daughters feelings by saying that last year and got unfriended on facebook......tough loss for me.....lol.  Hey, it happens, people get outcoached from time to time.

12 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

definitely got outcoached last year, not to mention the best running back on the field only touching it a handful of times.  Lol, i hurt a coaches daughters feelings by saying that last year and got unfriended on facebook......tough loss for me.....lol.  Hey, it happens, people get outcoached from time to time.

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? You mean to tell me after all the durn time you have run Grider in the ground and said how bad of a coach he is you are admitting he out coached that Mathis man? I garuntee you are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

15 hours ago, pegleg said:

they can Nock a Hole big enough for Roy to run thru

Pegleg I garuntee you that branham boy should be able to nock a hole in that line for our runners to run through.  That Raulston boy can lead through the hole that branham boy nocks.  I garuntee you that Raulston boy will nock your block off.  You think im joking but im not.