Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

yep, sounds not to bad.....and wish them some luck....member what Booger said in earlier post bought that hire upon North Red Bank Mountain they made outta the Sunshine State a couple years ago....very similar appilication and he played pro ball for them Dolfins.....he won 3 games in 2 years, run all them boys off in the 1st year and couldnt get along with them momas...so they fired after 2 years

them boys need a coach

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Booger all I care is that GCA did go out and go after someone that has been a big part of a winning program. When they get an O.C. off a team that has won two back to back states in Florida and I see scores that say 63-0,63-10, 59-0, 41-7, 42-6 and 43-13,  it lets me know we're going to see some offence next year.

All I am saying is the GCA middle school QB this year was coached by me from 2nd grade ro 7thGrade and he is the smartest football player I ever coached at that level and he has talent and toughness. Give him 3-4 years under a HC with and OC background and GCA will be fine. Those 8th graders this year were pretty good and he is the best of the bunch. GCA had 25+ 8th graders playing in a single A school this year.

And by the way there was never any chance Rusty Bradley gets that job even if he offered to do it for a $1. My oldest played for GCA 2009-2012 and we remember well those years.

I do hope they can keep Brewster he is a gem and I wish Coach McKamey all the best. My son just finished a 4 year college career and those two men had a tremendous amount to do with his development. We owe them both alot

And by the way there was never any chance Rusty Bradley gets that job even if he offered to do it for a $1. My oldest played for GCA 2009-2012 and we remember well those years.

I do hope they can keep Brewster he is a gem and I wish Coach McKamey all the best. My son just finished a 4 year college career and those two men had a tremendous amount to do with his development. We owe them both alot

Sounds just like what Trump did to Romney setting him up to think he had the position when he never did at all just to get him back for old tricks from the past.

Booger all I care is that GCA did go out and go after someone that has been a big part of a winning program. When they get an O.C. off a team that has won two back to back states in Florida and I see scores that say 63-0,63-10, 59-0, 41-7, 42-6 and 43-13,  it lets me know we're going to see some offence next year.

sounds like Webb and CAK better b prepared to turn over the Knoxville private school reins to a new head PoPo.....should b a breeze with that kinda resume and Catholic North decidin to keep givin absolutely no student assistance and dodgin big boy competition

on paper; u have sumthin to b very excitin bout

Booger just sayinthumbsup-thumbs-up-approve-ok-smiley-emo

The new coach better hope GCA is prepared to bring in some athletes. If not you're never catching up with Webb and CAK, not to mention the powers from middle and west TN. The new DII-AA is no joke. It is going to be a long hard road if you keep the status quo. You ain't playing Rockwood for a region title anymore. 

The new coach better hope GCA is prepared to bring in some athletes. If not you're never catching up with Webb and CAK, not to mention the powers from middle and west TN. The new DII-AA is no joke. It is going to be a long hard road if you keep the status quo. You ain't playing Rockwood for a region title anymore. 

That's the plan from what I'm hearing.

Booger nose its kinda secret and wantin to b kept under wraps so GCA can b the one to break the news...but if Preacher Frank Ciresi, the OC from Florida sign gonna sign that dotted line; he needs to 

b for gettin with it

thinkin that HC title goin to sumone else

Booger just sayin :twisted:  

Edited by Booger