Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

That super-secret info is WAY ABOVE our paygrade on this thread....all except CAK guy. I'm quite sure he has some very good inside sources. You guys will probably have to tell us! It doesn't matter anyway.....we've got a basketball tourney to win and baseball season on the horizon. Small schools like ours have athletes playing multiple sports.....thank goodness! It is a much needed distraction!

Is somebody paying you guys to post on here?! I need to get in on some of that action! I've got no pay grade at all on here haha!   :huh:

Joking aside, I bet that the search is not nearly as far "back to square one" as one poster lamented a few days ago.  It's possible your decision makers are not yet done talking to one of those leading candidates who's been in the mix for a while now.

I bet you'll have a good football coach in place by the time the Rams bring home the gold basketball.

That super-secret info is WAY ABOVE our paygrade on this thread....all except CAK guy. I'm quite sure he has some very good inside sources. You guys will probably have to tell us! It doesn't matter anyway.....we've got a basketball tourney to win and baseball season on the horizon. Small schools like ours have athletes playing multiple sports.....thank goodness! It is a much needed distraction!

Edited by Warriors2011

Is somebody paying you guys to post on here?! I need to get in on some of that action! I've got no pay grade at all on here haha! :huh:

Joking aside, I bet that the search is not nearly as far "back to square one" as one poster lamented a few days ago. It's possible your decision makers are not yet done talking to one of those leading candidates who's been in the mix for a while now.

I bet you'll have a good football coach in place by the time the Rams bring home the gold basketball.

Nothing you've posted to the thread has been accurate. Sometimes it's best to say nothing than to say something you know nothing about.

The powers that be will name the new coach in short time. It's all been settled and I'm sure the newspaper will get a call soon. Looking forward to a very productive spring practice with our new coach.

Nothing you've posted to the thread has been accurate. Sometimes it's best to say nothing than to say something you know nothing about.

The powers that be will name the new coach in short time. It's all been settled and I'm sure the newspaper will get a call soon. Looking forward to a very productive spring practice with our new coach.

I'm a national enquirer kind of guy. And in the west enquirering kind of minds want to know?

But, I thought somebody said it wouldn't be all settled until Ole Miss officially fires him. So its settled? SWEET! Hugh Freeze can "recruit" with the best of them!!!! :rolleyes:

maybe its in the cards for yall to get a HC in place by August

now why is it the opportunity to add stellar athletes has passed GCA by

First, we are a Baptist affiliated school....we don't play cards....that we'll admit to. :)

Unless I don't understand the TSSAA rules (that is entirely possible,) the only ones that can transfer in AND play this year are either from far away (that's not happening,) or 8th graders (they can't help us this year.) It also helps to have an endowment fund to help pay for athletes that can't pay for themselves, which we do not yet. The other more established private school programs up here and down your way have a head start on us in that regard. The next couple of years, we will be playing catch-up. That doesn't mean we won't field a competitive team this year. I believe we absolutely will....with kids that have grown up GCA Rams.

the Boogers grew up in that holy rollin snake pit down in Bama before the escape to Chattanooga where there was a Booger conversion.....cant pull that good ole baptist stuff over on Booger......dont nose if they were any card playin back then down there; but it wernt uncomin for the preacher to be down at Cottontails on Saturday night

Booger just sayin 87c90864ad5d4b5c1977b02b4f64fd32_bunny-d

Edited by Booger

the Boogers grew up in that holy rollin snake pit down in Bama before the escape to Chattanooga where there was a Booger conversion.....cant pull that good ole baptist stuff over on Booger......dont nose if they were any card playin back then down there; but it wernt uncomin for the preacher to be down at Cottontails on Saturday night

Booger just sayin 87c90864ad5d4b5c1977b02b4f64fd32_bunny-d

D-II is going to be so much more fun! That is sad, probably true, and absolutely hilarious! :roflolk:

I have a name in my mind I think will be the next head ball coach. What are yalls thoughts?

Don't know his name but if my source is right which he normally is the assistant coach from a Florida High School did take the job after all. I'm sure it takes a lot of thought to pick up and move your family to another state for another high school job except he will be the leader here and looking forward. I won't name the school where he is from because the newspaper will fill everyone in on all that in the next few days.

ask North Re

Don't know his name but if my source is right which he normally is the assistant coach from a Florida High School did take the job after all. I'm sure it takes a lot of thought to pick up and move your family to another state for another high school job except he will be the leader here and looking forward. I won't name the school where he is from because the newspaper will fill everyone in on all that in the next few days.

ask the people down here on North Red Bank Mountain how that hire they made from the Sunshine State a couple years ago turned out

Booger just sayin :shock:

Hmm...maybe I finally got something right. I suppose even a blind squirrel stumbles across an acorn every now and then.

From what I hear, this sounds like a good hire for the Rams. From having gone through the stressful coach search waiting game last year, I'm sure the GCA players and families will be very relieved to finally know who the new head coach will be and start getting ready to move forward and prepare for the season.  Congratulations.

Back to the topic at hand, I keep hearing talk about somebody from FL being considered.

Ju

Hmm...maybe I finally got something right. I suppose even a blind squirrel stumbles across an acorn every now and then.

From what I hear, this sounds like a good hire for the Rams. From having gone through the stressful coach search waiting game last year, I'm sure the GCA players and families will be very relieved to finally know who the new head coach will be and start getting ready to move forward and prepare for the season.  Congratulations.

Just got through watching some hi-lights from the team the new coach is from and they went 10-2 last year and they looked good passing the ball from watching the qb's film. GCA has a good qb coming back and I was really hoping they would have got RB because of that. Don't know if this is a defensive or offensive coach but if he is an O Coach they have made a good hire.