Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

Let's do this. You worry about your Leprechauns and we'll worry about the Rams. You aren't fooling anybody. You aren't being inquisitive, you just like to sling mud. Why don't you change your screen name to Goodyear All-Terrain since you like slinging it so much. Go back to your 5A board and let it go. As you know, the AD is also our HS Basketball HC getting ready to coach a team at state. This shouldn't distract players preparing to play. Whether or not it's true is a moot point. Players read this stuff. You left, and good riddance.

Well then. Looks like someone needs a Snickers bar. Because your not yourself when you're angry. It's just a question. Calm down scooter. I personally think that the AD and all that's in charge of making this hire have done the kids wrong. They have a great guy and coach sitting over there in Brewster, but for some reason won't give him a chance. Their to busy trying to hire a buddy. That's the biggest disservice I've ever seen. Give the man a chance. I still know lots of kids that play over there and would like to see them succeed. Yes we left and looking back now I thank God everyday for that decision.

Holy cow, its like a bunch of turkey vulchers trying to tear apart a deer on here! If anyone gives a rat's rear about kids in general, and/or about Grace Christian Academy, stop this kind of nonsense and get on the basketball thread and support the boys and coaches headed to Murfreesboro! No, nothing of that sort has been discussed or verified today. The AD, as I'm sure you know, is also a very good basketball coach that is currently getting our boys ready for a state tourney run against the No. 1 ranked team in the state. Only someone looking to tear down GCA for whatever reason would even put something like this out there today. STOP IT!

Not looking to tear down anyone. Apparently y'all have a parent of a football player that put this info out on another social media site.

Well then. Looks like someone needs a Snickers bar. Because your not yourself when you're angry. It's just a question. Calm down scooter. I personally think that the AD and all that's in charge of making this hire have done the kids wrong. They have a great guy and coach sitting over there in Brewster, but for some reason won't give him a chance. Their to busy trying to hire a buddy. That's the biggest disservice I've ever seen. Give the man a chance. I still know lots of kids that play over there and would like to see them succeed. Yes we left and looking back now I thank God everyday for that decision.

I agree with you on some things, but I wholly agree with you on one. Brewster is a 1st class coach and we'd be lucky to have him step into that roll. He meets all the criteria that was outlined by the "process". He has been patient and has the players best interest at heart. There isn't a player or parent who wouldn't want that man in that position. I would 100% back him for that position if the administrators will allow it.

You are right about another thing, the KIDS are the only ones in this predicament who are losing out in this whichever side of the fence you are on. I've had my Snicker and my blood sugar is at a good level.

I agree with you on some things, but I wholly agree with you on one. Brewster is a 1st class coach and we'd be lucky to have him step into that roll. He meets all the criteria that was outlined by the "process". He has been patient and has the players best interest at heart. There isn't a player or parent who wouldn't want that man in that position. I would 100% back him for that position if the administrators will allow it.

You are right about another thing, the KIDS are the only ones in this predicament who are losing out in this whichever side of the fence you are on. I've had my Snicker and my blood sugar is at a good level.

Glad you ate your Snickers bar before that post. It made a big difference. I've said since day one of the the coach search. They have a great person and coach right in their backyard. There's absolutely no reason this should be taking this long. This all falls at the feet of the AD and Hammond for trying to hold out and hire another buddy. Sometimes the buddy system doesn't work. If they don't won't to give Brewster a chance. Word was Matt Lowe would've taken the job if offered. But that would've made to much sense to hire someone like that.

From my short time watching GCA over the past two years I've heard nothing but the best regarding Coach Brewster and I can also say the same for the A.D. as well. If Brewster would take the job he would have my blessing and 100% backing. The man is running things right now so don't set and think for a second the football program is collecting dust or mothballs waiting on someone to be named.

From my short time watching GCA over the past two years I've heard nothing but the best regarding Coach Brewster and I can also say the same for the A.D. as well. If Brewster would take the job he would have my blessing and 100% backing. The man is running things right now so don't set and think for a second the football program is collecting dust or mothballs waiting on someone to be named.

Barney im pretty sure the AD is stepping down.Wait for the info coming soon.