Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

I think someone is getting buffaloed (just a little).Could be me???Could be you??? :rolleyes:

At this point I don't know what to believe, but in what I am hearing from those I trust in the Jackson area I am of the opinion that the GCA ship has sailed with that particular candidate.  

It's a tough time of transition - both in to D2 and with administration at GCA and Grace Baptist Church right now.  Been a tough chore trying to find the right fit.  

At this point I don't know what to believe, but in what I am hearing from those I trust in the Jackson area I am of the opinion that the GCA ship has sailed with that particular candidate.

It's a tough time of transition - both in to D2 and with administration at GCA and Grace Baptist Church right now. Been a tough chore trying to find the right fit.

So have you also heard about "The Arkansas coach"?Or is that misleading also?I'm sure they will announce soon but this is too much fun!One of us is wrong that much I'm sure of!:roflolk:

So have you also heard about "The Arkansas coach"?Or is that misleading also?I'm sure they will announce soon but this is too much fun!One of us is wrong that much I'm sure of! :roflolk:

Yes, I have.  Been told that is the "focus" now.  

Apparently a connection between he and one of the ministerial staff at GBC.  

Edited by HTV

Yes, I have. Been told that is the "focus" now.

Apparently a connection between he and one of the ministerial staff at GBC.

I was talking to Gus the other day at AU after I got caught solving another one of them silly math problem they keep writing on the blackboard in the hall and he said they are fishing in his old pond.

I was talking to Gus the other day at AU after I got caught solving another one of them silly math problem they keep writing on the blackboard in the hall and he said they are fishing in his old pond.

Hmmmmmmmm.  

As my buddy Stars from Murvl says, interustin'.  

And by the way - you ever been to this park?  A lot of history there.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiloh_National_Military_Park

Edited by HTV