Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

I thought I put USJ on there. Yes I agree. BGA gets bumped off the list replaced by USJ. CPA did put them out but the didn't have a great season overall.

I will admit I know nothing about Dyersberg.

I'll throw my 1-10 out there.

1 Alcoa

2 Lausanne

3 Betsy

4 Webb

5 Harding

6 Liberty

7 St George

8 Dyersburg

9 Milan

10 USJ

I think that Stratford and CPA could beat anyone on the list 5-10 but should be just on the outside looking in.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I have several good friends at Grace and want to see things go well for them, except, of course, when they are playing against CAK. CRB certainly knows his X's and O's and I expect him to put a good product on the field. How I feel about it is probably not nearly as relevant as how the boys on the CAK team who were coached by CRB feel about it.  My sense is they're excited about the prospect of playing against a team led by their previous coach. 

My gut feeling is that things just didn't work out for him as he thought at the other school and wanted to come back home. I'm sure he would have loved to had his job back at CAK but that wasn't available but the GCA job was. The very first thing he needs to do ASAP is to grab everyone by the ear and make sure none of them have thoughts of leaving because a few of those kids parents were so concerned over the length this took and not knowing being left out in the dark that some had one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel.

I have several good friends at Grace and want to see things go well for them, except, of course, when they are playing against CAK. CRB certainly knows his X's and O's and I expect him to put a good product on the field. How I feel about it is probably not nearly as relevant as how the boys on the CAK team who were coached by CRB feel about it. My sense is they're excited about the prospect of playing against a team led by their previous coach.

I can see that. In your opinion would CAK consider Grace or Webb more of a rival? Who would they rather beat every year?

Whip some top 10s out for llAA 2017, that'd be interesting.

Also, anyone know how the playoffs will be structured this upcoming year given the west, middle, east classification?

I don't know what teams bring back this year but last year it would have been this in my opinion.

1. Lausanne

2. Webb

3. Harding Academy

4. St George's

5. CAK (with starting QB)

6. USJ

7. CPA (switch with CAK if no starting QB)

8. Notre Dame

9. Lipscomb

10. (Couple different options here)

I don't know what teams bring back this year but last year it would have been this in my opinion.

1. Lausanne

2. Webb

3. Harding Academy

4. St George's

5. CAK (with starting QB)

6. USJ

7. CPA (switch with CAK if no starting QB)

8. Notre Dame

9. Lipscomb

10. (Couple different options here)

I could be completely wrong but I think CPA was extremely young last year. They have the potential to be much higher on this list.

I could be completely wrong but I think CPA was extremely young last year. They have the potential to be much higher on this list.

Webb would havd beaten CPA soundly last year. Too much speed for CPA to handle. Especially after seeing how Goodpasture ran all over them.

I think Ingle is great and would admit they won with smoke and mirrors at the end of last year.

Edited by Playerscoach