Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

Jacksonville, Fl or Knoxville, TN.....no pants needed

shoulda promised to re-install the Bill Haslam Poolside Tanning Extravaganza  at the entrance to Meske Field for the them Webb women to lather up in that Hawaiian Tropic Gold Butter SPF 0

Booger just sayin 6162.gif

Sounds as if the coach that wanted the job should have been revisited. Put the pride aside and call him.

I think that horse is long gone so we can forget that one from what I was told. The History Channel should have had a show called "Finding Grace Christian a Football Coach" and it could of premiered after "The Curse of Oak Island". Everyone watching could have wondered if they find the treasure or the coach first.

I think that horse is long gone so we can forget that one from what I was told. The History Channel should have had a show called "Finding Grace Christian a Football Coach" and it could of premiered after "The Curse of Oak Island". Everyone watching could have wondered if they find the treasure or the coach first.

hahaha. Good one. I really hate for the kids

Well bad news for GCA.  I have heard today, The new coach has had change of heart and wants to stay put in Jacksonville so back to the drawing board. Has anyone at GCA thought of asking on coaching application who wears the pants in the family, Coach Applicant or Wife.

WOW...didn't expect that. From the outside looking in, it shouldn't be THAT hard to get a top tier coach at Grace. Facilities, population density, salary, and the chance for coaches to "double dip" after retirement someplace else should tempt most any who fit that criteria.

WOW...didn't expect that. From the outside looking in, it shouldn't be THAT hard to get a top tier coach at Grace. Facilities, population density, salary, and the chance for coaches to "double dip" after retirement someplace else should tempt most any who fit that criteria.

I agree Trader. It is almost as if they can't see the Forrest because of the trees. If they step back and look there is a coach that is a perfect fit. I hope they get it fixed for the kids sake. I am sure they are ready to work, just need a leader. Praying for GCA. Edited by BigEdMo

What a disaster of a coaching search. Might as well name someone on the staff the coach at this point. Signs sure point to something not being right at Grace, two people have gotten cold feet and back away at the 11th hour. Might as well name Brewster the coach and back away. It is baffling Grace can't attract a top tier coach.