Class AA Miss Basketball Nominations

CoachT

Hailey Hardaway - Bolivar Central

Paige Pipken - Chester County

Jamirah Shutes - Haywood

All three of these are outstanding players and do a lot for their teams but I don't think they do enough to compare. If i picked one from this list I'd say Shutes but her attitude is awful.

Just from stats and watching a few games my vote is:

AA - Erica Haynes-Overton (East Nashville)

Shutes is actually a great kid...

Also, I failed to mention Haynes-Overton in my initial post. Very good player and definitely among the best in AA.

Edited by GCPioneer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East TN perspective - I have not seen many teams from Middle or West TN

1. McKinney- Fulton 17-4 Can Post up or pop out and shoot the 3. Rebounder and KY signee. With a better supporting cast Fulton would be a favorite for the gold ball.

2. Jacoby Lynn- McMinn Central 20-3 Shooter, playmaker and on the best AA team I've seen this year. Could be her year for Miss Basketball and Central's year for the gold ball.

Akira Levi of Upperman is still the best.  She spreads the ball around so that other players can score in double figures. She still gets her double figures per game, but can deliver 25-30 pts per game if need be.. She is the quickest first step(left, right, backwards or straight ahead)  player that I can remember.  Every possesssion is a ball handling clinic.

Edited by jimbo44

Akira Levi of Upperman is still the best.  She spreads the ball around so that other players can score in double figures. She still gets her double figures per game, but can deliver 25-30 pts per game if need be.. She is the quickest first step(left, right, backwards or straight ahead)  player that I can remember.  Every possesssion is a ball handling clinic.

I respect your opinion, but I can't agree with you. Let's give credit where it's due. Haynes-Overton is the best player in AA.