Oakland hit by tssaa

Indian

I don't believe TSSAA does that. I also don't think moving late in the summer qwas the issue.   According to the article, their were family member(s) still living in the former residence not in Oakland zone..  Can't do that.  I really don't believe they picked out Oakland to punish.  Do you?  And if so, why?

I don't believe TSSAA does that. I also don't think moving late in the summer qwas the issue.   According to the article, their were family member(s) still living in the former residence not in Oakland zone..  Can't do that.  I really don't believe they picked out Oakland to punish.  Do you?  And if so, why?

Then why aren't the policing Memphis like this?  Now per the rules all of the family has to move for one year so they are in violation if this happened. Now does T$$AA pick and choose who they fine?  You bet they do!  T$$AA definitely picks and chooses where they want to enforce their policies.  Take Alcoa and Maryville in football for example.  They have several kids that move in there every year without even an inquisition.  Memphis players move every year, there is so much going on down there that its not even close to being legal, then you add in all the Privates playing in Div I that get transfers in every year in every sport and you never hear of any kind of suspension's.  

So yeah they pick and choose no doubt but the bottom line here is if they still had family members living in the previous house then that is a violation and subject to penalty.

If a student athlete lives with both parents, how the HE** can this bunch of idiots punish a family member / student for this. Why does the TSSAA not take a look at the private schools recruiting over the summer from public schools....happens all the time...ask CPA....The public schools in the state of Tennessee need to form their own organization. There are plenty of retired leaders / coaches that could govern better that this bunch. Let them make some rules for the private schools and enjoy the league no one cares about. Segregated tourney "held at at private college" 

Put CPA, CAK, all these others in one league and let them cheat it out every year. I'm sick of the rural schools getting the blunt ends of this crap. 

Edited by Uppercumberlandhoops

I've seen much worse and coaches players parents alumni and boosters all knew or helped with housing etc. nothing in the bylaws about some players living in an assistant coaches parents or alumnis rental property. All kinds of ways around the rules. Recruiting is recruiting. If a player actually decides to go to another school for sports that's fine. Sit your year. It's getting to the point where it will or should be automatic to sit regardless of move or not. Then let them decide hardship case by case. Just my humble thoughts.

Then why aren't the policing Memphis like this? Now per the rules all of the family has to move for one year so they are in violation if this happened. Now does T$$AA pick and choose who they fine? You bet they do! T$$AA definitely picks and chooses where they want to enforce their policies. Take Alcoa and Maryville in football for example. They have several kids that move in there every year without even an inquisition. Memphis players move every year, there is so much going on down there that its not even close to being legal, then you add in all the Privates playing in Div I that get transfers in every year in every sport and you never hear of any kind of suspension's.

So yeah they pick and choose no doubt but the bottom line here is if they still had family members living in the previous house then that is a violation and subject to penalty.

come on foot wedge. Only privates cheat right. Or is it every school other than yours??? 😂🌳😂😂

come on foot wedge. Only privates cheat right. Or is it every school other than yours???

Privates cheat at every turn,  anyway they can. THAT is a proven fact Butter Biscuit Boy.  Look up the private school in Chattanooga (Tennessee Temple)  that was once a powerhouse in every sport only to be closed now due to cheating in athletics.  If your school continues to offer assistance with tuition they'll be shut down as well at some point.  Whats on tap at the Golden Corral tonight?  I'd say they lock the doors when they see you coming :)

Privates cheat at every turn,  anyway they can. THAT is a proven fact Butter Biscuit Boy.  Look up the private school in Chattanooga (Tennessee Temple)  that was once a powerhouse in every sport only to be closed now due to cheating in athletics.  If your school continues to offer assistance with tuition they'll be shut down as well at some point.  Whats on tap at the Golden Corral tonight?  I'd say they lock the doors when they see you coming :)

Our private school plays within the rules of the TSSAA. You make big bold claims lumping all private schools together.  If all private schools "cheat at every turn" why have they not all been busted by the TSSAA?  If you believe our school is not complying to the rules of the TSSAA, report us sighting our specific violations.  Otherwise shut up with your ignorant and uninformed opinion.  By  the way, his name is "Mr. Pillsbury Butter Biscuit Boy" Show some respect jack wagon.

"As well as forfeiting all games in which the Lady Patriots won, the team will also be obligated to play a $100 fine for each contest the student athlete participated, $2,200 total. It has yet to be determined if the money will be paid by the school or basketball program."

​That was the passage that got me. The school will most likely have to pay the fine. I know something about collecting booster club dues. Most parents will refuse to distribute anyways. Just think oh yeah you own the tssaa between a 120-150 each so we can pay the fine. 

No one will admit it but Siegel turned them in.

Privates cheat at every turn, anyway they can. THAT is a proven fact Butter Biscuit Boy. Look up the private school in Chattanooga (Tennessee Temple) that was once a powerhouse in every sport only to be closed now due to cheating in athletics. If your school continues to offer assistance with tuition they'll be shut down as well at some point. Whats on tap at the Golden Corral tonight? I'd say they lock the doors when they see you coming :)

that's ok 23 handicap. I know you are a hater and group all privates together. But we follow the rules no ifs ands or buts. We also have tougher academic policy for our players and it hurts us at times because kids are suspended because of school policy and not the soft Tssaa policy on grades. Example Trezevant. Who is your team by the way that causes you to be so butt hurt over privates any way. Or is it just that your knickers are to tight. 😂😂😂😂😂