Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Excuses??? Every team except middle tennessee teams have to travel long distance of 200 miles or more just to get there. That takes a toll on atheletes over time.

Bradley's lack of state championships isn't because of home court advantage. It's because they're just not as good (as 7AAA). 

Edited by GoPats2019

Excuses??? Every team except middle tennessee teams have to travel long distance of 200 miles or more just to get there. That takes a toll on atheletes over time.

Where would you put it?  They may have to travel that distance but if you put it anywhere else there is a much longer commute for all but one part of the state.  Its "centrally" located for a reason.....

They should play somewhere besides mtsu . That basically gives any team that plays in region 4 home court advantage.

Pretty idiotic for you to say that. If they play football at Neyland, then that would give the advantages to Alcoa and Maryville. If they play basketball at the FedEx Forum, then that would give East, Mitchell, and other Memphis teams an advantage. There would always be a "home court" advantage no matter what the state tournaments are located. The only thing is, playing the tournaments at MTSU (which is a great city and arena to host) does not give anyone an home court advantage. Why? Because no one plays their homes game in the Murphy Center.

I still say bradley is one of the top 40 teams in the country which says allot considering how many schools in that class there are

Keep thinking that... because I can name 20 schools between Tennessee and the Atlanta area that are all better teams than Bradley Central. Bradley has one very good player, and the rest are average players.

Why is there even a thread on this tournament? This will be the worst AAA tournament ever. It's over, Riverdale wins and Stewart's Creek get the silver for coming in second.

This post went unchallenged for 11 hours. Nobody wants to disagree even the slightest bit? I would just mention that the 2016 State Runner Ups are back with all but one player. I agree the odds on favorite is Riverdale but that does not mean they have already won the Championship. I don't know very much about SC except they held Bradley to 17% shooting according to the ESPN talk radio guys in Chattanooga.

It is late and  can't sleep waiting to watch the OR vs Memphis Central game on NFHS.