Region 7-1A 2017

11 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So ready for Friday.  Hope they clean those turnovers up. If so I think WC will pull away in the 2nd half. 

Very evenly matched ballgame just comes down to who wants it more

Hopefully this year Bruceton has a working grill for concessions.  

We have a brand new concessions stand this year,  see yaon the hill Friday night.  Bruceton and west carroll always play each other close.  Gonna be in County bragging rights after this one.  Go Tigers

17 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So ready for Friday.  Hope they clean those turnovers up. If so I think WC will pull away in the 2nd half. 

Very evenly matched ballgame just comes down to who wants it more

Hopefully this year Bruceton has a working grill for concessions.  

How did West Carroll look against Stewart County in the jamboree?  I seen where Stewart County won 7 to 0.

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

How did West Carroll look against Stewart County in the jamboree?  I seen where Stewart County won 7 to 0.

Well I only got to listen. But two costly turnovers costed us the exhibition.  One on SC 23 other on SC 11. That being said our stud ball carrier only touched the rock 5 times or so. So I'm very interested to see how Friday goes.

8 hours ago, tigermanager58 said:

We have a brand new concessions stand this year,  see yaon the hill Friday night.  Bruceton and west carroll always play each other close.  Gonna be in County bragging rights after this one.  Go Tigers

Like I said on the 6-1A  thread,  this ones going to be like the Alumni Game ;)

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:48 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Didn't McKenzie beat Westview last night 34-0 in Paris jamboree??

Hard to base anything off that jamboree. The rain & poor field conditions played a major factor for all teams. Dresden looked stout against 5A Henry County in the early part of the game but Henry County scored off a couple of Dresden fumbles. It looked impossible to hang on to the ball with that kind of rain. Westview couldn't even seem to get off a good snap. Not sure if they're still having issues like the Chargers had last year or if the field conditions were a major factor for them as well. It had almost completely stopped raining by the time they took the field but the conditions of the field were unplayable in my opinion resulting in several injuries. I guess we'll see what the 3A Chargers really look like tomorrow night.

Dresden must be loaded .Saw in the Sonny Moore power ratings, Dresden was ranked above Henry co. ,Milan , Dyersburg, Haywood Co and Union city . If Lake Co were playing Dresden tomorrow night according to his rankings ,Dresden would be 42 point favorites.Going  to be hard team to beat in Single a if they are that good

Edited by mrbigster