Former principal alleges academic scandal, corruption at Trezevant

CoachT

2 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Neither of those teams were cheated... They weren't better than The Purple Bears.

This Marion fan doesn't feel we were cheated.

I will add this though.... If these allegations are found to be true and some of the players were ineligible would they have had the better team? No.

Edited by PurplePower68

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trezevant was definitely the best team on the field in 2A the last two seasons. I think the problem some people have is if this stuff proves to be true you would have probably had TCA and Goldsmith there in 2015 and Waverly there in 2016. In that instance we never know what would have happened. 

Absolutely agree

41 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trezevant was definitely the best team on the field in 2A the last two seasons. I think the problem some people have is if this stuff proves to be true you would have probably had TCA and Goldsmith there in 2015 and Waverly there in 2016. In that instance we never know what would have happened. 

That's a fact

Can we let the investigation conclude before we hand the trophy to Marion and TCA. I think Trezevant played those teams and won. Please tell me what kids were ineligible on last years team or the year before and then we can talk. Stop trying to win by technicalaties and please stop cting like you care about the kids at Trezevant. We know you don't!!! When the investigation concludes then let's discuss what happened. If there are any penalties handed down we will take them and regroup. This is bigger than Trezevant so just sit back and relax and see what happens.

38 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

Can we let the investigation conclude before we hand the trophy to Marion and TCA. I think Trezevant played those teams and won. Please tell me what kids were ineligible on last years team or the year before and then we can talk. Stop trying to win by technicalaties and please stop cting like you care about the kids at Trezevant. We know you don't!!! When the investigation concludes then let's discuss what happened. If there are any penalties handed down we will take them and regroup. This is bigger than Trezevant so just sit back and relax and see what happens.

Tca does not want a trophy handed to them. You can keep it for all that I care. And it is about the kids. The ones at Trezevant and also the ones that possibally were cheated out of a chance to fulfill their dreams that they worked for at TCA,Waverly and Marion the correct and fair way. So now don't get on the high horse now and say let's let it all come out and then we will regroup. You know things were shady there from the get go. I am from Memphis and well aware of the crap that goes on there. And as far as what kids were actually ineligible. I guarantee it was not the back up punter on the team. You can spin how you want. If everything comes out clean then so be it. But if not guess what so be it. It over. We have a new year. And as I said on another thread Trezevant is back to 500 ball. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

TCA most likely would have lost the semi finals game to whoever would have took trezevant spot. Goldsmith was hurt in adamsville game and would not have played and he was 90% of there offense.