Former principal alleges academic scandal, corruption at Trezevant

CoachT

6 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Tca does not want a trophy handed to them. You can keep it for all that I care. And it is about the kids. The ones at Trezevant and also the ones that possibally were cheated out of a chance to fulfill their dreams that they worked for at TCA,Waverly and Marion the correct and fair way. So now don't get on the high horse now and say let's let it all come out and then we will regroup. You know things were shady there from the get go. I am from Memphis and well aware of the crap that goes on there. And as far as what kids were actually ineligible. I guarantee it was not the back up punter on the team. You can spin how you want. If everything comes out clean then so be it. But if not guess what so be it. It over. We have a new year. And as I said on another thread Trezevant is back to 500 ball. 

Great post!

7 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

TCA most likely would have lost the semi finals game to whoever would have took trezevant spot. Goldsmith was hurt in adamsville game and would not have played and he was 90% of there offense. 

First of all he was not hurt in the Adamsville game. It was the McKenzie game. So you don't know what would have happened. That game would have been a MUCH lesser team out of Memphis. So thinks for the insight. Know the facts SGT Friday.  The fact was it was Trezevant vs TCA. not any other team. Just like last year it was Trezevant vs Waverly. 

Edited by BigEdMo

10 hours ago, willie2888 said:

Can we let the investigation conclude before we hand the trophy to Marion and TCA. I think Trezevant played those teams and won. Please tell me what kids were ineligible on last years team or the year before and then we can talk. Stop trying to win by technicalaties and please stop cting like you care about the kids at Trezevant. We know you don't!!! When the investigation concludes then let's discuss what happened. If there are any penalties handed down we will take them and regroup. This is bigger than Trezevant so just sit back and relax and see what happens.

If grades were changed they would have been for front line players.  Second time in less than a year Telli has been suspended. Awful lot of smoke coming out of Mempho. Where there is smoke there is generally fire.. It looks like Trez may want to shine up those trophies real nice, take a picture of them for the trophy case, and go ahead and Fed Ex them back to The Murf. Of course, the TSSAA would have to grow a set first.

Edited by ReitzFan

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Shelby County Schools said Shirley Quinn admitted to a lot of wrongdoing like falsifying records. Things that she wholeheartedly denied when she got to tell her side of the story.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/former-local-high-school-employee-accused-of-falsifying-records/571603708

Isn't she the one who said she was willing to take the fall in this mess months ago?

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Isn't she the one who said she was willing to take the fall in this mess months ago?

Excerpt for the article link above :  

“When I walked in the door, I felt like they were out to get me. There was nothing I could say. They said, ‘You want to be the fall guy?’ I said, ‘I will be the fall girl because I don't want anyone else to have to go through what you all have put me through’. That's what I said,” said Quinn.

11 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Tca does not want a trophy handed to them. You can keep it for all that I care. And it is about the kids. The ones at Trezevant and also the ones that possibally were cheated out of a chance to fulfill their dreams that they worked for at TCA,Waverly and Marion the correct and fair way. So now don't get on the high horse now and say let's let it all come out and then we will regroup. You know things were shady there from the get go. I am from Memphis and well aware of the crap that goes on there. And as far as what kids were actually ineligible. I guarantee it was not the back up punter on the team. You can spin how you want. If everything comes out clean then so be it. But if not guess what so be it. It over. We have a new year. And as I said on another thread Trezevant is back to 500 ball. 

How am I on a high horse if I said let's wait and see what comes out first of all. Secondly if you are from Memphis and know the crap what are the kids supposed to do if they're in that enviroment. Don't blame the kids for a failed educational system that they just happen to be apart of. Third you don't know what player(s) it was that had his grade changed so I don't want to hear it wasn't the punter. The guys who had scholarships were cleared by the clearinghouse to compete so that kind of hints to me it wasnt who you think it was. This grading scandal is bigger than Trezevant football. Teachers are feeling pressure to pass students to keep their jobs so thats what they are doing and I hate it to the core of my soul. That's why I took mine out of public schools here because it is down right pathetic what goes on. I wouldnt expect outsiders to understand but if you are from here you should know. Finally please tell me the last time Trezevant was 500. And I promise you they wont be 500 this season either.

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

If grades were changed they would have been for front line players.  Second time in less than a year Telli has been suspended. Awful lot of smoke coming out of Mempho. Where there is smoke there is generally fire.. It looks like Trez may want to shine up those trophies real nice, take a picture of them for the trophy case, and go ahead and Fed Ex them back to The Murf. Of course, the TSSAA would have to grow a set first.

Grades are changed system wide to aid teachers evaluations. That grades were changed don't guaruntee it was front line players. I can tell you it is a fire but its the enviroment not Trezevant's fault.

4 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

How am I on a high horse if I said let's wait and see what comes out first of all. Secondly if you are from Memphis and know the crap what are the kids supposed to do if they're in that enviroment. Don't blame the kids for a failed educational system that they just happen to be apart of. Third you don't know what player(s) it was that had his grade changed so I don't want to hear it wasn't the punter. The guys who had scholarships were cleared by the clearinghouse to compete so that kind of hints to me it wasnt who you think it was. This grading scandal is bigger than Trezevant football. Teachers are feeling pressure to pass students to keep their jobs so thats what they are doing and I hate it to the core of my soul. That's why I took mine out of public schools here because it is down right pathetic what goes on. I wouldnt expect outsiders to understand but if you are from here you should know. Finally please tell me the last time Trezevant was 500. And I promise you they wont be 500 this season either.

The last time your new coach was coaching them. 

Just now, willie2888 said:

Grades are changed system wide to aid teachers evaluations. That grades were changed don't guaruntee it was front line players. I can tell you it is a fire but its the enviroment not Trezevant's fault.

The system is failing the kids nation wide. Its not the teachers nor kids fault. Its the system. Until teachers can have control and the kids have to EARN their grades, schools are gonna fail. Its just a messed up system.

5 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

Also cleared by the clearing house means nothing. If it bogus grades and I will go as far to say even having people take the act for them proves nothing. Once in school tutors carry the load for players. Been there and done that myself. And as far as which player? Why would they need to change the back up punters grades. It affects nothing. So I am betting it was high profile players. And also about the school system it is Sad. I hate for all kids there. That is one reason I left Memphis myself. And the high horse comment. Last year you kept saying the allegations were false and the truth would come out. It is coming out now and it is a different tune. What really needs to happen if Teli White is such a great man and great for the kids. He needs to stand up now and show these kids what is to be a man and tell the truth. 

5 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

First of all he was not hurt in the Adamsville game. It was the McKenzie game. So you don't know what would have happened. That game would have been a MUCH lesser team out of Memphis. So thinks for the insight. Know the facts SGT Friday.  The fact was it was Trezevant vs TCA. not any other team. Just like last year it was Trezevant vs Waverly. 

He played in the adasmvillle game and didn't vs Trezevant. Regardless enjoy your sub 500 year