South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

If you are such a big fan name the three starting linebackers for MC this year. And name the staring guards in offense. 

I know just as much as you and I might know even more. Our starting backers are my man Manny who is 56, Seth who is 30 and Grayson who is 55. Our inside corner backs are 21 Brett and Jace. Our outside corner backs are 8 Jacob and 14 Nick. Our safety is one of the best ones too. His name is Kane and he is number 18. Kane is also one of our good offensive players. He was showing how good he is in our last scrimmage game on offense too. Manny also plays guard for us. When we get our center Seth back from his injury we will be even stronger because he anchors our line and works with the guards. Slatton is another good lineman we have this year. We are going to be a good team. Coach Mathis has a lot of new plays saved for this year. We had some of them last year but he did not want to use them up so he saved them. It will be another good season for us. Go Warriors!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

On 8/16/2017 at 10:12 AM, MarionMadness said:

Mind your own business Pitchburg Champ. You were probably a champ of table tennis. Pitchburg will probably win this game but if they do its about time since Sequatchie has been winning these games. Coach Mathis will have some special plays for Pitchburg this year. You will not beat us at our home field. 

Far from a table tennis player. Won a ring, played in 3 state championships and if I listed individual achievements you would get a headache from reading too long.

49 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I know just as much as you and I might know even more. Our starting backers are my man Manny who is 56, Seth who is 30 and Grayson who is 55. Our inside corner backs are 21 Brett and Jace. Our outside corner backs are 8 Jacob and 14 Nick. Our safety is one of the best ones too. His name is Kane and he is number 18. Kane is also one of our good offensive players. He was showing how good he is in our last scrimmage game on offense too. Manny also plays guard for us. When we get our center Seth back from his injury we will be even stronger because he anchors our line and works with the guards. Slatton is another good lineman we have this year. We are going to be a good team. Coach Mathis has a lot of new plays saved for this year. We had some of them last year but he did not want to use them up so he saved them. It will be another good season for us. Go Warriors!

Never heard of an "inside cornerback" lol you sure do know your football bud. 

19 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

Far from a table tennis player. Won a ring, played in 3 state championships and if I listed individual achievements you would get a headache from reading too long.

I garuntee you can thank powerp and Grider for getting our boys beat against that Bowling man and Rice man.  Powerp made them real mad and Grider let our boys stay out late with those college girls in 2009 and 2011.  Powerp told them how bad our boys would win and mercy rule mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you can thank powerp and Grider for getting our boys beat against that Bowling man and Rice man.  Powerp made them real mad and Grider let our boys stay out late with those college girls in 2009 and 2011.  Powerp told them how bad our boys would win and mercy rule mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

You are not wrong about that. lol powerp cost me two rings smh haha

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Power P has done it more than a couple of times. However, he is more mature..seems to be most days

I briefly entertained the idea of gracing you with my presence at this game between these two fine programs. I have been on several speaking engagements throughout the spring and summer months. I spoke for several charities, as well as 1 benefit dinner. After last season, Coach Caine was awarded legend status from his miraculous 13-1 season and run to the semifinals of the state playoffs. On the other sideline features another Living Legend. As long as Coach Grider walks the sidelines, his teams will always have a puncher’s chance against teams from our valley. As the year progresses I will be closely examining several young lads from this South Pittsburg team. Last season, when I visited Phillip Beene Stadium I was impressed with the following young lads. #10, #22, #15, #1, #55, and #62. Several of these young lads graduated last season, but a couple are back this year. I will be following these young lads very closely throughout the season in hopes that I can elevate them to legend status. I am planning on visiting Beene Stadium this season as well as Baxter Stadium and gracing all of your people with my presence. It’s always good to catch up with my followers on Friday nights. People like Sportman, PowerP, Old Pirate, Roy Dillard, Ambassador, OneEyeWilly, Mr.Legit, and others can always benefit from simply breathing some of the same air that a legend like myself breaths. In addition, I would like to know why Sportman underlined his entire post above. Only a legend like myself should underline every word. When a legend like myself speaks, everyone must listen. I will be unavailable for autographs this week since I won’t be making it down to this game, but I will have my eyes and ears open from afar to see how these young lads are performing.

1 hour ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

You are not wrong about that. lol powerp cost me two rings smh haha

If people made teams lose then Marionmaddness would have made jasper 0-30 the last few years lol 

I was waiting on the living legend to make his annual appearance. He tops the cake. As Roy would say he is full of mess

36 minutes ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I briefly entertained the idea of gracing you with my presence at this game between these two fine programs. I have been on several speaking engagements throughout the spring and summer months. I spoke for several charities, as well as 1 benefit dinner. After last season, Coach Caine was awarded legend status from his miraculous 13-1 season and run to the semifinals of the state playoffs. On the other sideline features another Living Legend. As long as Coach Grider walks the sidelines, his teams will always have a puncher’s chance against teams from our valley. As the year progresses I will be closely examining several young lads from this South Pittsburg team. Last season, when I visited Phillip Beene Stadium I was impressed with the following young lads. #10, #22, #15, #1, #55, and #62. Several of these young lads graduated last season, but a couple are back this year. I will be following these young lads very closely throughout the season in hopes that I can elevate them to legend status. I am planning on visiting Beene Stadium this season as well as Baxter Stadium and gracing all of your people with my presence. It’s always good to catch up with my followers on Friday nights. People like Sportman, PowerP, Old Pirate, Roy Dillard, Ambassador, OneEyeWilly, Mr.Legit, and others can always benefit from simply breathing some of the same air that a legend like myself breaths. In addition, I would like to know why Sportman underlined his entire post above. Only a legend like myself should underline every word. When a legend like myself speaks, everyone must listen. I will be unavailable for autographs this week since I won’t be making it down to this game, but I will have my eyes and ears open from afar to see how these young lads are performing.

giphy.gif