South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

The line on both sides was overall better in 2010. back was better in 2010. QB was better in 2009 and 2011. Linebackers were better in 2011 than any year because all were seniors but one and he was a two year starter as a junior. Dbs and wideouts better in 2011 because all had seen the field since sophomores.  Jo Byns 2010 team was BY FAR the weakest of the three schools that SP played. By a LONG SHOT. 

Yeah Kinfolk you maybe right about the line play. The teams in 09 & 11 were loaded with more skill players. Just had the look of more athletic football players to me. I'm just keeping it real. 

Real talk though I think I may have to come get a view of SP tonight. Sounds like they have struggled against this Sequatchie last few years and this one might be a great game

13 minutes ago, Eraser said:

Alright Boys! It is that time again. One more time! All that sweat through the spring and summer. It is Time!

HELLLLOOOO!!!  

IT IS TIME!!! IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! EVERY QUARTER DON'T STOP UNTIL YOUR HEAR THAT WHISTLE BLOW!! BRING THE FIGHT TO THEM FROM START TO FINISH!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THAT CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!! ONE TIME!!!!!

Get them going tonight big guy! 

Just had a lunch meeting with coach, I think the boys are ready. Coach and I made some offensive adjustments that are going to fix some issues, and I'm guessing our young guys should get some time in the 2nd half of this one. This is a good tune up game for our boys to ease their way into the season.

This Squatch train is pulling out of the station, next stop, Cookeville.

37 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Just had a lunch meeting with coach, I think the boys are ready. Coach and I made some offensive adjustments that are going to fix some issues, and I'm guessing our young guys should get some time in the 2nd half of this one. This is a good tune up game for our boys to ease their way into the season.

This Squatch train is pulling out of the station, next stop, Cookeville.

animated_logo.gif^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bolddust?

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Yeah Kinfolk you maybe right about the line play. The teams in 09 & 11 were loaded with more skill players. Just had the look of more athletic football players to me. I'm just keeping it real. 

Real talk though I think I may have to come get a view of SP tonight. Sounds like they have struggled against this Sequatchie last few years and this one might be a great game

SP has struggled the past few years with the SC boys, but not this year or the next. SC lost pretty much their entire line on both sides not to mention the Mr. Football stud... SP looks much improved this year.. This MIGHT be a close game for a half.. Grider pours it on, STATEMENT game for the Pirates!

1A      SP 50

3A       SC 21

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

Take care of business tonight Pirates. Unfortunately I will not be at the game as my brother, PIRATEMIKE, is still in the hospital. Everyone keep him in your prayers please.

Pirates by at least 14

Tell your brother I hope he gets better soon! Tell him I'll give #70 a "win one for the gipper " speech before the game! 

As always, hittem hard and often boys! Set the tone early and don't stop till it's over!